Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 28

Thread: Bars???????????

  1. #1
    I love water's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    High Rock Lake
    Posts
    253

    Bars???????????

    Hey guys I am wanting to get a set of bars for my X. I was wondering which are the best to get? I am goin to paint my hood black so something to blend in with them. Can I get just regular motocross bars?


  2. #2
    Mod less, ride more! troyheb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Nederland, Texas
    Posts
    8,725
    +1
    1,267
    If all you are trying to do is get rid of the orange, I dont have a pic, but I just stripped the paint off of mine.

  3. #3
    I love water's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    High Rock Lake
    Posts
    253
    Quote Originally Posted by troyheb View Post
    If all you are trying to do is get rid of the orange, I dont have a pic, but I just stripped the paint off of mine.
    Ok I might try that. But i also like the look of aftermarket bars

  4. #4
    raiderx72's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Rocky Hill, CT
    Posts
    503
    +1
    46
    You want atv bars 7/8ths wall I believe. Any dealership will or should have them for a decent price.

  5. #5
    b_dolla44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Noblesville, Indiana United States
    Posts
    1,165
    +1
    15
    i used the renthal bars in the store and love them....

  6. #6
    Eric Ocman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Cataula, Georgia, United States
    Posts
    4,700
    +1
    77
    Attachment 224921Attachment 224922Attachment 224923Attachment 224924




    Quote Originally Posted by I love water View Post
    Hey guys I am wanting to get a set of bars for my X. I was wondering which are the best to get? I am goin to paint my hood black so something to blend in with them. Can I get just regular motocross bars?
    Renthal bars on my X. Love them.

  7. #7
    20 feet Boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Bend OR
    Posts
    1,257
    +1
    1
    If you buy cheap bars you might get hurt. I have broken and bent a few cheap one. Riding in the ocean and the Columbia gorge. Lucky I was wearing my helmet when it happen. Because I snap my visor off. That would of been a few stitches for me. Renthal or pro tapers are good. There are some more out there too.

  8. #8
    I love water's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    High Rock Lake
    Posts
    253
    Quote Originally Posted by 20 feet Boy View Post
    If you buy cheap bars you might get hurt. I have broken and bent a few cheap one. Riding in the ocean and the Columbia gorge. Lucky I was wearing my helmet when it happen. Because I snap my visor off. That would of been a few stitches for me. Renthal or pro tapers are good. There are some more out there too.
    Yes I always ran good bars on my motocross bikes.

  9. #9
    I love water's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    High Rock Lake
    Posts
    253
    Ocman are your bars 7/8s twin wall? Are they for a ATV or bike? And those are regular ODI grips right?

  10. #10
    Eric Ocman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Cataula, Georgia, United States
    Posts
    4,700
    +1
    77
    Quote Originally Posted by I love water View Post
    Ocman are your bars 7/8s twin wall? Are they for a ATV or bike? And those are regular ODI grips right?
    They are the one's from the store here along with the ODI rogue grips. Only 100 bucks for both!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Handle Bars for RXP
    By ActionR32 in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-08-2008, 05:58 PM
  2. TIP - Bar Extensions and Wear Ring Info
    By MikeTrin in forum Sea Doo How To & FAQs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-19-2007, 03:05 PM
  3. Anyone have the Riva bar extensions/finger throttle kit?
    By Green Hulk in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 01-26-2006, 11:21 PM
  4. umi bars question
    By Lurker in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 01-11-2006, 10:54 PM
  5. Full Tank versus 1 - 3 Bars
    By Red Devil in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-19-2005, 01:49 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •