+1

What do you recommend?

Well I've finally got my parents talked into letting me race my RXP after we went to Newburg, Maryland to 301 bridge and watched the races. They said I could race the super course just not the closed course. I saw how big that course is too . And I was wonder if I should buy a Riva Stage I or go all out and get the Stage II. I noticed that a guy named Andrew Stockton who was riding my friends RXP(basically riva stage I) just kicked ass the whole 45mins and never stopped once. He even was ahead of Mitch(who owns the ski Andrew was riding) and his RXP has a rotax stage I in his. I know its going to take alot of practice to get some what good at the endurance and I em willing to practice alot lol. What do you guys think?

+1
    Stage 2!!!

Are you doing closed course racing? or supercross? I just started to race in the supercross division for Region 5 my first race is in a few weeks. I got the chance to practice last weekend at region's 5 CC during lunch break! CC is a pain in the ass if you ask me! I prefer Supercross which is more like the indy track with a wide open track and few turns! Anyway I am still pretty much fully stock right now! I am soon going to be getting some Riva's Sponsons and Pro block off kit to help with turning around those bouys! I had a very tough time with my stock sponsons navigating around the bouys at high speeds! I would get the Stage 1 with sponsons and Pro Block off kit from Riva! Good luck at the races!

I am holding off on performance parts for my ski until Nil releases his stuff and then I will purchase what is best for my ski! I don't have all the money in the world to try every single part on the market for the RXP!

+1
    Is Jeremy Mc Grath and Chad Reed going to be there? just joking ???????????????????its supercourse, isn't it?

+1
    yea it is going to be supercourse. I think I'll try the Riva Stage II since I didnt see one of those in the supercourse unless they were at the big race in NewYork the same weekend lol. Thanks for the help

Sorry my mistake I keep thinking of cross instead of course from my younger day. On the moto when I raced 80cc and 125 cc hondas. If you got the money for it then do it get the stage 2 but make sure you have some sponsons and OPAs pro block off kit! That IMO will be the most major improvement on the course.

Thread Information