Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Yamaha Two Stroke Parts CHEAP

I've got a bunch of Yamaha two stroke parts I'm trying to get rid of. I want it ALL GONE. I don't have the room anymore for two stroke stuff, and I'm sick of tripping over it all.
    Here is a partial list. If you don't see what you want, ask me. I might have it.

Square nose long exhaust tube - $25

Two GP 760 stock waterboxes - $20 each

Waveblaster UMI steering, with B1 top B2 bottom (the stronger set up) $225

UMI bars with pad for a Waveblaster - $20

Wamiltons Billet finger throttle (I think never used) $25

Stock Waveblaster seat in nice shape not stained ready for a hump cut down or use as is. Nice. - $75

Waveblaster hull set up for Sport Spec including $250 Jettrim seat like new, rear exhaust, sponsons, some billet fittings, and misc parts. Needs to be put together but a great starting point. Did pretty well as a sport spec race ski. paint is House of Kolor but it's rough. Looks nice from 15 feet, but up close, not soo much. With Florida title - $200

Surf Waveblaster hull with $650 wrap job, $250 Jettrim cut down seat, rear mounted TDR Blaster 2 waterbox with rear exit $500, lots of $$$$ billet etc etc. Needs steering, pump, motor, ride plate & intake, and misc other stuff. Basically needs the major stuff. Most of the other small stuff is there. Absolutely beautiful hull. Was a stunning ski when it was complete. It is NOT sport spec legal the way it sits. Comes with Florida title. $500 (which is a screaming deal)

2003 Superjet, all stock, in decent shape, some hood peeling of course. $2600 FIRM

2009 Superjet, all stock, very low hours (not sure it's for sale or not, but if interested seriously, ask me. testing the waters) - $3999 FIRM

24/7 shortened handlepole, needs some work. Sanding, a crack fixed, paind. But it is what it is. $50

1100 Wave Venture motor & electrics complete (might need a rebuild I'm not sure) Not running I don't know why. I got it from a Cuban who had to flee the country immediately. Comes complete carbs, electrics, etc. $300 SOLD
    1100 Wave Venture ski for parts. Name what you need I have it. Now whole ski is SOLD
    Tons of Yamaha straps

155mm long pump bolts $5

144mm long pump bolts $5

Waveblaster seat bases - $25 and up

Waveblaster latches - $25 and up

FX-1 steering cable - $40

Blaster 2 steering cable - $50

Here is a hot rare part: I've got one of the billet Blaster steering cable brackets that will hold a blaster 2 steering cable on a Blaster 1 and it's adjustable. I looked forever trying to fine one. I've seen 2 in my life. Price: $35

144mm pump complete out of a waveblaster with a very nice low hour Solas Concord 13/17 impeller complete with driveshaft and turn nozzle - $100 (impeller is worth more than that alone)

Start Stop switches - $25

Waveblaster stock waterbox NICE - $50

Waveblaster Rend skegged ride plate - $40

I've got electrics.

I have lots more, but I'm sick of typing. Let me know what you need. I've been trying for months to get rid of everything. Just want the 2 stroke stuff gone.

Buyers agree to pay ACTUAL shipping AND packaging, PERIOD.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jet ski parts 12-2-2010 006.JPG 
Views:	90 
Size:	230.4 KB 
ID:	225158   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jet ski parts 12-2-2010 005.JPG 
Views:	85 
Size:	229.8 KB 
ID:	225157  

dibs on list sent pm

1 GP 760 stock waterboxes - $20 each

UMI bars with pad for a Waveblaster - $20

Wamiltons Billet finger throttle (I think never used) $25

Blaster 2 steering cable - $50

Here is a hot rare part: I've got one of the billet Blaster steering cable brackets that will hold a blaster 2 steering cable on a Blaster 1 and it's adjustable. I looked forever trying to fine one. I've seen 2 in my life. Price: $35

144mm pump complete out of a waveblaster with a very nice low hour Solas Concord 13/17 impeller complete with driveshaft and turn nozzle - $100 (impeller is worth more than that alone)

PM sent.
    I'll update the list tomorrow.
    He has dibs at this point on what he picked and posted.

B2 cable SOLD
    Wamiltons throttle SOLD
    Complete pump SOLD
    B2 clamp SOLD

What ski was the start stop switch from?

Sale pending on the pole.

Electrics sold.

The Waveblaster UMI steering, with B1 top B2 bottom still available?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information