Thread: New Year's Resolutions?
12-31-2010, 06:45 PM #1
New Year's Resolutions?
Hello everyone and Happy New Year!
I realize 2010 kinda sucked for a lot of us, but 2011 is already here.
Got any resolutions? let's hear 'em boyz.....
A New Year resolution is a commitment that an individual makes to a personal goal, project, or the reforming of a habit. This lifestyle change is generally interpreted as advantageous. The name comes from the fact that these commitments normally go into effect on New Year's Day...
Popular goals include resolutions to:
• Improve health: lose weight, exercise more, eat better, drink less alcohol, quit smoking
• Improve finances: get out of debt, save money
• Improve career: get a better job
• Improve education: improve grades, get a better education, learn something new (such as a foreign language or music)
• Improve self: become more organized, reduce stress, be less grumpy, manage time, be more independent
• Take a trip
• Volunteer to help others
12-31-2010, 07:07 PM #2
- Join Date
- Oct 2005
same as last year which didn`t work out to well
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
By Pwgsx in forum Sea Doo Sport BoatsReplies: 2Last Post: 09-19-2007, 12:16 AM
By Water4fire in forum Sea Doo Open DiscussionReplies: 18Last Post: 07-05-2007, 07:02 PM
By SUCKMYWAKE in forum Mudbug Nationals PWC.Life RallyReplies: 28Last Post: 06-01-2007, 08:03 PM
By bedbug357 in forum Polaris Open DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 04-22-2007, 05:07 PM
By Totallyblown in forum 4-Tec PerformanceReplies: 18Last Post: 11-22-2005, 04:39 PM