Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    +1

need rotax or riva 04 ecu urgent money there!!

Hi all,

Got a bad news, bought a riva ecu but when I put it on my ski it appears that it was a fake one.... The owner just put a riva sticker on a normal ecu.

Anywayz, I do a race the 30th of january and I need urgently a riva ecu or a rotax one for a 04 rxp.

I can put 700$ with usps express mail. Please let me know ASAP what you have.

+1
    Sorry to hear about that, I hope you didn't buy it from a member on this forum. Good luck finding a ecu

+1
    no its wasn't someone here. Never had problem with greenhulk sellers they are top!!!! It was a local person.... the thing is that I have now the riva valve train kit with stock ecu and it looks like I've lost rpms....

+1
    That's normal bro. You will lose some. When u get an ecu just have your prop tweaked.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by otoss972 View Post
    Hi all,

Got a bad news, bought a riva ecu but when I put it on my ski it appears that it was a fake one.... The owner just put a riva sticker on a normal ecu.

Anywayz, I do a race the 30th of january and I need urgently a riva ecu or a rotax one for a 04 rxp.

I can put 700$ with usps express mail. Please let me know ASAP what you have.

Most Riva ECU's have there sticker placed over the stock sticker. I have had 15 + Riva ecu's come throught and they have the sticker on top of the ECU.
    Have you 100 percent checked it? See if you can come unhooked and if the Rev. limit spikes higher than the stock range. 8200+ If it does you probably just need to tweek your prop to get the ecu in it power range.

IF you know all this, than I am sorry you got burned that suxs.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Water4fire View Post
    Most Riva ECU's have there sticker placed over the stock sticker. I have had 15 + Riva ecu's come throught and they have the sticker on top of the ECU.
    Have you 100 percent checked it? See if you can come unhooked and if the Rev. limit spikes higher than the stock range. 8200+ If it does you probably just need to tweek your prop to get the ecu in it power range.

IF you know all this, than I am sorry you got burned that suxs.
    +1 I was just about to re edit my first post. They are all "restickered" stockers bro, before you blast your friend make sure to be 100% sure. Try a smaller prop or let the boat come unhooked.

Do you have an RRFPR and some different sets of injectors and AFR gear on that boat? If so you can look for a les cooke remap as well.

+1
    the thing is that when I put the riva 50 injectors the jetski was running really rich (black smock) etc... and when I put the 42 injectors it was good .

according to the guy who is servicing my ski, when he put the ecu on the buds system it had all the indicators just like an oem one and the guy did like 150 hours on it. I'll double check tomorrow (was raining when I test it) but the ski was going slower than my oem ecu with oem valve kit

+1
    if I unhooked the boat without letting go the gas I will be able to see the rev limit? that's what you telling me?

+1
    I'll try tomorrow my configuration is: 15/20 strak tak prop, XS intercooler with bleed mod and greedy dumpvalve(thanks breon), r&d intake grate, X supercharger, riva catch can, home made air intake.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by otoss972 View Post
    if I unhooked the boat without letting go the gas I will be able to see the rev limit? that's what you telling me?
    Yep let it come unhooked bro. Should give you and indication. The riva valvetrain is tight. U losing a bit of speed is nothing to worry about.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information