Thread: New Years Ride

+1

Smile New Years Ride

Just got back from riding a little wile ago man the water was pretty cold but we had a blast. My daughter and a couple of her friends were riding the 01 XLT and flipped it completely up side down in the river. got to post some pics if i can figure it out.

Bad news is my 2000 gpr is making a bad noise from the front of the engine. sounds like the flywheel hitting the stator or front crank bearing making noise anyways got to tear into it. I guess its a good time to do it i was just hoping to get done with the new paint job on my other 1200r.

+1
    well the good news is your in the right place..the GH 2 stroke tuners will help it get back in the water once you post a few pics....we're here to walk you through the fix if needed...GL

+1

Having fun on new Years Day

Just a few pics of yesterday

looks like a pretty freakin cold day! All our water is frozen now, prob till may or so!

i'm with shaneo, the pics even look cold. we did a new years day ride in 2000 and had a blast. we were the only "idiots" on the lake, so the water was total perfection, cool and smooth. we took extra care in riding calmly, the water temp was in the 40's. can't wait till summer, i wished it were in the 90's today, i hate the winter.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by fastlane View Post
    i'm with shaneo, the pics even look cold. we did a new years day ride in 2000 and had a blast. we were the only "idiots" on the lake, so the water was total perfection, cool and smooth. we took extra care in riding calmly, the water temp was in the 40's. can't wait till summer, i wished it were in the 90's today, i hate the winter.

Yea the water was very cold at first we took it easy then at the end we started playing around. we only got wet from the waist down when turning. I hate this cold weather too makes me wish i lived in Florida or Texas or somewhere warm all year. I guess its ok to take a break and save up some money to put some more after market parts on my ski and buy gas for the summer. got to smoke that guy on that RXP that keeps coming around. after a wile we both are going to be sitting on water rockets instead of waverunners.

Its all in good fun tho.

Thread Information