Minden, Nevada, United States

Any update on Lowell ????

Just wondering if anyone has talked to him or his wife.Lots of prayers have gone out to Lowell and the family.Hope all is well.

Sydney Australia
    i received an email yesterday from Emelie his wife, will cut and paste it on here,you wont believe that he is telling his wife to let me now that my cylinders are nearly finished,can you believe the guy,thats the reason why he has had a heart attack or the stress

Hi Joe,

Lowell wanted me to write to you to let you know that he is practically ready to send you your 'stuff'.
    He is scheduled to come home tomorrow. They have also scheduled to give him an echocardiogram tomorrow to see how much damage there is to his heart. They also have to figure out his meds as he is a migraine sufferer.
    He thinks that they are keeping his blood pressure down so he feels tired. I suspect that it is so that his heart doesn't have to work too much right now. Otherwise he is doing splendidly.
    He want you all to take care of yourselves and not do what he did!!
    We'll keep in touch,

Minden, Nevada, United States
    Thanks for the update Joe.

Taylor, MI 48180
    He's on line right now..........10:30pm in the east. Show the man some love for christ sakes.

Lake Havasu City, AZ

Thank You!

Since there are 2 threads I will post the same update in both.

I want to thank everyone for the prayers and best wishes. They are truly appreciated!!

Friday morning I woke up with pain in my throat, lower jaw and heart. I have not had any previous chest pains or indications of a problem. But I knew I was in trouble. To make a long story short I was in St. Patricks Cardiac Hosp. in Missoula in less than 2 hours. I had two blockages: one in front and one in the back of the heart. Two stents were put in, and the pain went away. The prognosis is Very Good. Close to 100% recovery provided I rest (start slowly) and do the 2 months of Rehab to strengthen the heart.

I will back in the shop by the end of the week. But I will be doing some rehab and working slower for now.

Yes Hop - I will be "fine tuning" my diet and taking some meds.

Thanks to everyone for your prayers and kind thoughts. Your concern for others is what makes this Forum great.

Thanks to you all, Lowell Horning

Thread Information