Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    +1

Exclamation How bad do you want to go boating?

Sorry, these guys have a prop.
    Had to share this one

good way to crack a hull huh lol

+1
    I saw Beerdart say something the other day about riding on New Years day. I'm not sure if the ride happened but I would think that requires a really good wet suit with neoprene boots.

KJ

Just snoozin' on the couch M447's Avatar
    +1
    Verrueckte Deutschen, nicht? Crazy Germans, no?

200m in 2 hours? That's desperation!

Wonder what the wind chill was? Brrr...

+1
    We tried but the Ice at the ramp was to thick.. it was 55* and sunny, no wet suite just warm cloths and dont get wet..

Quote Originally Posted by johnsonmtz View Post
    I saw Beerdart say something the other day about riding on New Years day. I'm not sure if the ride happened but I would think that requires a really good wet suit with neoprene boots.

KJ

+1
    That clown was lucky he dint rip his motor off. I have a Friend that has a 350 jet boat like that size. It halls ass. It only missing the roll cage.

+1
    Ummm, How should I start this off?

I like the axe idea... ever hear of a spud dumbass?

Did Yamaha See this? GREAT for advertising reliabilty and toughness.

WTF are you guys doing?

Did you just sell that on craigslist?

Let me guess, your Mad at your buddy and paying him back.lol

I bet the prop is toast.

Check the transom for cracks after slamming those bergs.Hope the pins were out.

I had a 14 foot boat sorta like that with a 150 evinrude on the back. it could beat any jetski out of the hole. including the Pro. Nothing even came close to me. the boat weighed 400lbs,1/8th glass. I would never do that to such a thin boat.. it use to crack when landing off a big wave. you could hear it stressing.lol Fun fun..

My buddy and I went fishing like that on the saint clair river in february and he rode up onto a iceberg, I got off and he took off. I was floating down the river on a chunk of ice.. That was neat.. doin 7 knots on a berg.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by bowsniper View Post

I had a 14 foot boat sorta like that with a 150 evinrude on the back. it could beat any jetski out of the hole. including the Pro. Nothing even came close to me. the boat weighed 400lbs,1/8th glass. I would never do that to such a thin boat.. it use to crack when landing off a big wave. you could hear it stressing.lol Fun fun..

My buddy and I went fishing like that on the saint clair river in february and he rode up onto a iceberg, I got off and he took off. I was floating down the river on a chunk of ice.. That was neat.. doin 7 knots on a berg.
    What make of boat did you have Mr. Sniper ? I think the one in the vidieo may be metal ?

+1
    Someone said it was a P-3... Just like the old school small checkmate boats of the 60's.. This guy told me when He saw the boat that it was called a P-3.. he had one long ago. it also said Bushwacker on the side of it.. He said it was made in 1968.
    originally it had a 100hp evinrude on it, 5 ft tall motor.. then a 70 hp, then i bought a sherrifs's auction Commercial 155c Evinrude. it came off thier patrol boat. Had a giant prop on it. weighed 400lbs hanging off the back. only about 4 inches from sinking the boat!.lol

The 70hp evinrude was the best.. 200lbs, great on gas, very reliable.. this is the same boat that i dropped my gelcoat gun while spraying it. what a mess that was.....

The only problem with the boat was,,when you punched it, the bow would rise like 6 feet in the air and you couldnt see over the bow till it came down,, that was about 3 seconds or so. The motor was all torque and it gave you all of it in the first 4 or 5 seconds.

Guys on jetskis would be like wtf........you smoked me.lol it was a hunter /killer for jetskis.lol it was fun for what it was.. I ended up glassing and foaming the entire boat to keep it from cracking.. thats pretty scary when u fly off a wave at 40 and hear the hull cracking with a 400lb motor hanging off the back.

I put a hydro fin on the motor to keep it planted and help with take off. worked great. fun little boat. heres a pic of a boat thats close to it. I'll have to look and see if I have a pic of it..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BowBuffed.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	112.4 KB 
ID:	225527  

+1
    Cool,
    Yes the old 70hp Evinrude/Johnson were overall the best motors I have ever owned. But that ice bound Yamaha sounded pretty good. But then again the first Yamahas were OMC copies.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information