Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    drewnz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    74

    Offical Yamaha Tuning factory?

    Is there a limited range of offical Yamaha performance parts for FZ's? I know the moto x makers do it. Upgraded internals etc...If anyone knows of a link let me know..Id be keen to take a look (just for the experience more than anything) I already have alot of Riva product


  2. #2
    shhr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Springfield,TN
    Posts
    2,546
    +1
    311
    not sure what you are asking but there are no offical Yamaha branded performance parts for the FZ

    all the parts are 3rd party like Riva,R&D, ET and several others

    There is no limit to what is avalible just how much you want to spend and how fast you want to go

  3. #3
    drewnz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    74
    Quote Originally Posted by shhr View Post
    not sure what you are asking but there are no offical Yamaha branded performance parts for the FZ

    all the parts are 3rd party like Riva,R&D, ET and several others

    There is no limit to what is avalible just how much you want to spend and how fast you want to go
    I thought so...im aware of all the 3rd party suppliers. Just wondering if there is such a thing as offical Yamaha factory upgrade parts?

  4. #4
    speedskixp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    venice fl.
    Posts
    8,117
    +1
    120
    Quote Originally Posted by drewnz View Post
    I thought so...im aware of all the 3rd party suppliers. Just wondering if there is such a thing as offical Yamaha factory upgrade parts?
    Kinda suprised they dont have gytr parts for the ski's.

  5. #5
    Whats that whistling noise? jtskier11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Right side of Kansas
    Posts
    4,342
    +1
    87
    Quote Originally Posted by speedskixp View Post
    Kinda suprised they dont have gytr parts for the ski's.
    It would make sense. Would be cool if they did though!!

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    the moon
    Posts
    862
    +1
    19
    yeah like a clutch.... ha ha. im dreaming of course.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-13-2014, 08:37 PM
  2. FS FS Yamaha gp1200 factory triple pipe setup and umi steering setup
    By jdmforlife in forum Yamaha Classifieds
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-18-2011, 10:26 AM
  3. FS Yamaha FZ factory cover
    By Vaporlock7 in forum Yamaha Classifieds
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-04-2010, 09:34 PM
  4. Yamaha waveblaster factory b pipe
    By 2&4strokepolaristech in forum Yamaha Classifieds
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-03-2009, 09:30 PM
  5. 1996 Yamaha Carb Factory Upgrade
    By martyo in forum Yamaha How To & FAQs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-28-2009, 09:53 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •