Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    +1

Riva pro series opas blockoffs and brand new Speed freaks intercooler bracket

selling a pair of freshly powdercoated riva pro series blockoffs since the were sold to me in poor condition.. they are mint now and i no longer want them since ive decided against modding my rxp they are coated gloss black and look great comes with hardware and orings SOLDDDD
    speed freaks intercooler bracket brand new never used looking for $$$$ 175.00 shipped this thing is ROCK SOLID
    usa/canada sales only!! free shipping only applies to us residents on the continental 48

PICS UP ON START OF PAGE 2

thanks
    Glenn
    Last edited by RXPSTUNNA; 02-03-2011 at 10:49 PM.

+1
    Hi Glenn,

This comment is not meant to hinder your sale, but I feel the need to clarify that the current bracket that I offer is available on its own to those who purchased the original design. The "cheap" one as you termed it.

Quote Originally Posted by RXPSTUNNA View Post
    selling a pair of freshly powdercoated riva pro series blockoffs since the were sold to me in poor condition.. they are mint now and i no longer want them since ive decided against modding my rxp they are coated gloss black and look great comes with hardware and orings looking for 180.00 obo shipped

speed freaks intercooler bracket brand new never used looking for $$$$ 180.00 shipped this thing is ROCK SOLID use it to replace that cheap fizzle bracket!

usa/canada sales only!! free shipping only applies to us residents on the continental 48

thanks
    Glenn

+1
    Good luck with the sale.

+1
    Last edited by mrbtd; 01-06-2011 at 02:27 PM. Reason: none of my business

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by JFizzleJR View Post
    Hi Glenn,

This comment is not meant to hinder your sale, but I feel the need to clarify that the current bracket that I offer is available on its own to those who purchased the original design. The "cheap" one as you termed it.

i was talking about the original design... the new one looks ok but the first one i wouldnt even use to hold up a coolant hose let alone a intercooler full of water getting jostled by wakes and surf.... it was just a statement everyones got their own opinion this is a forum......

+1
    OK, yes, everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I'd rather work with facts though. Again, no disrespect intended.

i was talking about the original design... the new one looks ok but the first one i wouldnt even use to hold up a coolant hose let alone a intercooler full of water getting jostled by wakes and surf.... it was just a statement everyones got their own opinion this is a forum......

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by JFizzleJR View Post
    OK, yes, everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I'd rather work with facts though. Again, no disrespect intended.
    Fact : the speed freaks bracket is the best there is but is expensive... thanks this is a forsale thread not a debate

+1
    ive removed the words you thought were offensive

+1
    Fact : the speed freaks bracket is the best there is but is expensive... thanks this is a forsale thread not a debate
    I'm not sure how you can make that assertion without ever laying hands on my bracket. Especially being that my bracket is 1/4" thick solid aluminum. I realize it is not a debate, but I don't plan on willingly watching people be misinformed about the products that I represent. Thank you for removing the phrase from your ad.

What is a fact is that the bracket you have f/s can be used as an alternative to any related item that I sell. You are right about that. And being that I don't sell my bracket by itself to anyone who did not purchase the kit with the original bracket, it is very likely that someone will have use for the item you have for sale. I was not knocking the product that you have for resale. Simply trying to make sure things aren't taken out of context. Good luck and have a nice day.

A smart admits!A wicked excuses!An idiot insists! mitsakosgt's Avatar
    +1
    Send pm!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information