Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13
  1. #1

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Minneapolis
    Posts
    763
    +1
    26

    S/c dimensions - name this s/c

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Impeller2.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	49.8 KB 
ID:	225961

    is there a thread on dimensions for the various s/c impellers out there ?

    Found this one in my box of goodies and can't remember or find the thread

    OD 2.615 " for center section
    OD 5.515 " for outside diameter 140mm
    Height 1.335 "

    2M021-021R on the back Rude 1 or 2 or maybe an e tech?

    If someone has the dimensions could you post - thanks Will be for sale

    Can't see to upload picks right now -

    Thanks

    Tim
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Impeller.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	64.8 KB 
ID:	225960  
    Last edited by tchies; 01-10-2011 at 09:55 AM. Reason: Pictures up


  2. #2
    R88ory RXP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Kent, England
    Posts
    2,737
    +1
    46
    Quote Originally Posted by tchies View Post
    is there a thread on dimensions for the various s/c impellers out there ?

    Found this one in my box of goodies and can't remember or find the thread

    OD 2.615 " for center section
    OD 5.515 " for outside diameter 140mm
    Height 1.335 "

    2M021-021R on the back Rude 1 or 2 or maybe an e tech?

    If someone has the dimensions could you post - thanks Will be for sale

    Can't see to upload picks right now -

    Thanks

    Tim
    PM Nills if you think its a rude wheel, he will most likely be able to tell from a picture what it is.

    R88

  3. #3
    dhoad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    North Aurora, Illinois, United States
    Posts
    3,182
    +1
    6
    If it is cast impeller I would say the ET wheels are ruled out as they are machined

  4. #4
    speedskixp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    venice fl.
    Posts
    8,117
    +1
    120
    Definitely not ET. Looks more like a rude 1 but not 100%

  5. #5
    Eric Ocman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Cataula, Georgia, United States
    Posts
    4,700
    +1
    77
    Quote Originally Posted by speedskixp View Post
    Definitely not ET. Looks more like a rude 1 but not 100%
    +1 looks like my old rude 1. ET wheels are usually gold and are billett. Here is my et 140rle and my old rude 1.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1294677525555.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	39.8 KB 
ID:	225962   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1294677556060.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	40.5 KB 
ID:	225963  

  6. #6

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Minneapolis
    Posts
    763
    +1
    26
    That would make sense (rude 1)- I did have one of those too. Is it 140mm acoss the base?

    Thanks

    Tim

  7. #7
    R88ory RXP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Kent, England
    Posts
    2,737
    +1
    46
    Quote Originally Posted by tchies View Post
    That would make sense (rude 1)- I did have one of those too. Is it 140mm acoss the base?

    Thanks

    Tim
    Yes the rude 1 was 140mm. R88

  8. #8

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Minneapolis
    Posts
    763
    +1
    26
    Thanks to all - still would like to get a database of all the impellers though

    Cheers

    Tim

  9. #9
    A smart admits!A wicked excuses!An idiot insists! mitsakosgt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    GREECE ATHENS , NAXOS
    Posts
    2,691
    +1
    40
    Quote Originally Posted by tchies View Post
    Thanks to all - still would like to get a database of all the impellers though

    Cheers

    Tim
    I agree with Tim,mods make a thread with all s/c impellers dimension and boost numbers!

  10. #10
    Eric Ocman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Cataula, Georgia, United States
    Posts
    4,700
    +1
    77
    Quote Originally Posted by mitsakosgt View Post
    I agree with Tim,mods make a thread with all s/c impellers dimension and boost numbers!
    There are several of these bro.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Name this bolt....
    By pdxrealtor in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-17-2009, 09:00 PM
  2. Name this worked rideplate????
    By codymouse54321 in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (2-stroke)
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-31-2009, 08:45 AM
  3. GTX - 4TEC/SC - Name This Part??? LOL
    By BartenderSmalley in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-16-2008, 04:12 AM
  4. Wanna play name this tune?
    By sleeplessnMS in forum Yamaha Open Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-11-2007, 09:19 PM
  5. Name this TV show
    By wakeborder556 in forum Open Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-24-2006, 09:07 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •