Thread: vts doesnt work

vts doesnt work

Just got done installing the motor out of a 08 gtx limited (that fell of a trailor going down the highway) into a 04 rxp hull. I used everything i could outa the gtx but opted to buy new harnesses to have the vts be factory wired. i bought the main, sterring and guage harness for a 08 rxp. swap went great and motor sounds sweet, only has 4 hours on it. i cant get the vts to work though. i used the gtx gauge cluster also. i read somewere that i need to have the buds program realese the vts display on the gauge to work. I hope this is also why my trim does not go up and down. anyone know?

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by boatnutt View Post
    Just got done installing the motor out of a 08 gtx limited (that fell of a trailor going down the highway) into a 04 rxp hull. I used everything i could outa the gtx but opted to buy new harnesses to have the vts be factory wired. i bought the main, sterring and guage harness for a 08 rxp. swap went great and motor sounds sweet, only has 4 hours on it. i cant get the vts to work though. i used the gtx gauge cluster also. i read somewere that i need to have the buds program realese the vts display on the gauge to work. I hope this is also why my trim does not go up and down. anyone know?
    yep you are correct. Get the dealership to turn the VTS on in the buds system.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by krouchchocolate View Post
    yep you are correct. Get the dealership to turn the VTS on in the buds system.

+1..

Great thanks!!

FYI, the Candoopro system (available in the store on this site) can reset the VTS also...

Quote Originally Posted by Sea Dood View Post
    FYI, the Candoopro system (available in the store on this site) can reset the VTS also...
    Great, just orderd one

Thread Information