Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 30
  1. #1
    Water4fire's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    New Braunfels TX.
    Posts
    10,071
    +1
    790

    Anyone use the SKF Bearings in there SCer?

    Guys have any of you used the SKF bearings in there SCer? I am looking at a Metal caged replacement and would like input please.


  2. #2
    Having Fun jp1300r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    5,334
    +1
    261
    All the time. No problems so far. Running them in a 2RUDE, 2.5RUDE, and 3RUDE personally. Duke been rebuilding SCers with them for a long time, too.

  3. #3
    Water4fire's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    New Braunfels TX.
    Posts
    10,071
    +1
    790
    Quote Originally Posted by jp1300r View Post
    All the time. No problems so far. Running them in a 2RUDE, 2.5RUDE, and 3RUDE personally. Duke been rebuilding SCers with them for a long time, too.
    Thanks for the heads up, thats real good to hear. I ordered a couple sets and was gonna install them tonight in my Riva X upgrade SCer.
    Just happ to find a replacement for the OEM seadoo ones.

    .

  4. #4
    Nothin' better than Doo'in it! BigDaddyRXP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Tampa Bay, FL
    Posts
    9,202
    +1
    673
    I can't find the thread.... but I remember Jerry (and several others) posting comments about his (there) findings with running non-oem bearings, and it wasn't good! I don't think there's anyone in this world that has had more chargers in his hands, so I would definitely take his advice on this topic! Maybe he will grace this thread with his presence

  5. #5
    Water4fire's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    New Braunfels TX.
    Posts
    10,071
    +1
    790
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddyRXP View Post
    I can't find the thread.... but I remember Jerry (and several others) posting comments about his (there) findings with running non-oem bearings, and it wasn't good! I don't think there's anyone in this world that has had more chargers in his hands, so I would definitely take his advice on this topic! Maybe he will grace this thread with his presence
    I agree!

    JP do you know the part number so Ican refernce mine. You can post or PM, please.

    .

  6. #6
    for a long time i use the 6200/tn9/C3 SKF bearings, this bearings has a polyamid cage for the balls....never had problems on my 2rude or C KIT
    the oem FAG bearings are made in my country and they´r very expensive.... no sense on that

  7. #7
    michail's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    THESSALONIKI,GREECE
    Posts
    302
    Many owners of supercharged pwc use them -me also- for years without any problems!go for it!

  8. #8
    Water4fire's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    New Braunfels TX.
    Posts
    10,071
    +1
    790
    Quote Originally Posted by churras View Post
    for a long time i use the 6200/tn9/C3 SKF bearings, this bearings has a polyamid cage for the balls....never had problems on my 2rude or C KIT
    the oem FAG bearings are made in my country and they´r very expensive.... no sense on that
    the ones I ordered are 6200 / C3 SHould I re-order a different bearing?

    Just want to make sure I get the ones needed.

  9. #9
    home of the dislexic fingers breon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    port st lucie fl
    Posts
    3,471
    i remember something about ceramic bearings not lasting..

  10. #10
    Fast & Loud meeper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    West Grove, PA
    Posts
    5,019
    +1
    54
    i have been running the caged bearings for a while now too, no issues, however the ceramics let go with low hours and ruined a SC on me....

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-14-2014, 12:02 AM
  2. Anyone using the innovate mtx-l in ijsba races?
    By skigolfnut in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-24-2012, 06:39 PM
  3. anyone use the motoman break in on their ski's?
    By SoK in forum Honda Open Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-19-2009, 03:58 AM
  4. Anyone use the beaches in Hatteras NC?
    By lawracing in forum Open Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-02-2008, 06:18 PM
  5. Anyone used the water cooled SC housing?
    By 1 FAST VE in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-05-2005, 06:45 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •