Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

FYI - OEM-seadooparts.com

Well I was in a hurry to get an oil switch and TB gasket so I can have my ski up and running again to see what the hell is going on with the oil alarm issue. So I ordered the parts from OEM and got UPS 3 day so it gets to Jersey by Fri/Sat. NOT no.1 they don`t have these parts in stock, they have to get them from another wharehouse. no2. now it makes no dif whether it comes 3 day or standard UPS bc I won`t have it for the weekend.
    Thanks sweet Jesus for Riva! I called John in parts and they had the oil sensor, so I ordered one and sent it 2 day, BTW is another 50.00 with the shipping.

Moral of story, always call and speak to a parts rep. bc you cannot see if they have the parts in stock when you order which totally screws up your shipping choices.
    And doesn`t anybody (parts suppliers) answer their e-mails anymore???

I`m really getting to like my ski more and more each day. wish I could sell this POS...PR...

+1
    PR-
    xtremePS.com pulls the same crap....they will send you nothing if a part is out of stock.....I waited almost 2 weeks one time for an oil pressure sensor,called them,only to find out there was a "problem with my credit card" and the order was never processed Kaybat

+1
    I've ordered a ton of parts lately for the GPRXP project, and NONE of the ones listed can seem to get a part correctly or on time, or a combonation of the two.

I just used Riva the other day. Unfortunately the shipper person didn't ship it overnight as requested. They were very gracious about the mistake and refunded my fee. They tried to even ship me another one overnight, but didn't have it. I can accept that, since they told the truth, and appologized for the human error... but the part overnight would have been better.

How`s about the oil sensor part number has been superceded! If you go online to Riva, and look for it, then check your shopping cart, it`ll say invalid number something...Good thing I called and quoted them the number. Man o Man I hope Im right...420856530 should be it...PR...

Lets see, I called a few days ago, and the dude said they were being shipped today, well it`s now the 17th and I still don`t have them. Called again this morning and the dude again tells me it`s going to be shipped today, I said that`s what you told me last time. I can say that this will be the last time I buy from oem-seadooparts.com, they never return your e-mail inquiries, nor e-mail the tracking number as told by them...Can`t anyone do their freakin job anymore??? ...PR...

Good thing I already purchased an oil pressure switch from Riva, but hey you guys know it didn`t do any good anyways ...PR...

I think Jerry should start up a sea doo parts warehouse. everytime i ordered from him i got my stuff 2-3 days later and i live across the country!!!!!! Go ahead Jer take my idea...... fire up a warehouse........

IF you are in Illinois or the near vicinity, order OEM parts from here.(World of powersports) They are fast, have EVERYTHING in stock and if you put in 10-off in coupon code, 10% off....
    http://216.37.204.206/wps/Seadoo_OEM...e=13&A=70&B=11

Quote Originally Posted by RXP Steve View Post
    IF you are in Illinois or the near vicinity, order OEM parts from here.(World of powersports) They are fast, have EVERYTHING in stock and if you put in 10-off in coupon code, 10% off....
    http://216.37.204.206/wps/Seadoo_OEM...e=13&A=70&B=11
    good to know, thanks

still no confirmation e-mail, and no parts, thumbs down...PR...

OK, here is the outcome, called today, NOW the part isn`t even there yet, so another BS story, wouldn`t get here for another week, maybe, so I just cancelled the order and the 3 day shipping, oh well, lost a customer...they could have at least called me and said there was another delay ...PR...
    Thumb Down...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information