Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Go Pro camera..

+1

Go Pro camera..

Is the 1080 HD version the best one to get? I see they have a few different ones... 720,,,5 mp,,wide angle..... the 1080HD is like 223.00. the rest are way cheaper. theres even a few knock offs..

That would be great to have HD on the Pro for summer videos! And the gathering,, whenever and wherever that is....

Anyone ever use one or have one or know of a better one? I think Kodak has one too. forgot the name right off hand.. I like the construction of the Go-Pro, its made of polycarbonate and stainless steel.

Waterproof to 180 feet.

I haven't used it but, I have heard a lot of good things about the Go Pro. If you want a strong camera and you plan to use it for a while go with the Go Pro.

+1
    I have the go pro hd wide. I love it. Wouldn't go with another helmet camera IMO. Check out my videos on youtube raiderx72. Make sure you run them in hd.

+1
    I don't think there enoughs rock where you go trail riding on your dirt bike. How many flat spots on your rims. Nice quality on the go pro. Thanks for sharing.

+1
    Hahah gotta keep the front tire in the air and its no problem. Its fun riding. Thanks for the comment though.

+1
    Can you zoom in with it on camera mode and movie mode? How is it in low light? The vids look great in HD.I have a HD to watch them on.. looks great.. Thats what kind of vids I want to shoot.. Are you using a chest mount with straps or is it on the bars?

+1
    That's the suction cup mount on the helmet and on the ski. You can't zoom on it which kind stinks but works good. Low light is fine has different settings you can choose from. I stick with the standard mode. Works well in the woods with low light.

+1
    Ohok..i just watched a nightime vid and it was real good. I was surprized how much light it picked up at night. I can just see it already.. next year they will have a 3-d version I bet.

I think it may be pointless to get a 720,940 versions of the camera.. you want that 1080 res..

I think for all season,anywhere,,,including underwater,waterproof,a variety of gear for it, Lithium Ion Batteries..32 gig card avail, stainless and polycarbonate case. sounds pretty bulletproof using one while riding a jetski. Although, Lithium Ion Batters DON'T LIKE WATER!..

+1
    The housing is bullet proof. Look at some of the videos on youtube of it taking wrecks. Records the whole time. As for waterproof I never had a problem with the case it seals tight. Also when on the ski I tether is just encase lol. But I never had it fall off the helmet or the ski.

+1
    I have done a little camera research and the HD pro seems to be the gold standard. Here is an example of it

The wide angle is amazing, as is the picture clarity. I think most of these cameras do struggle when it comes to sound quality, but my next action cam will be a hero for sure.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information