George Town, Cayman Islands, Cayman Islands

Exclamation Fx Highout- Mods Add Ons...

Hey Just Here Wondering,Is there anyone who can help me towards my 2008 Highoutput I Currently have on Riva Rpm Kit- Velocity Stacks,Fx HO Performance Rideplate, Sho Stock Sponsons, Top Loader IntakeGrate, Dyna Fly impeller, FreeFlow Exhaust Kit, Power Filter Flame Arrester.

What I'm looking for is more speed but im running from internals, dont really wanna touch anything internaly on the bike, any suggestions towards my needs?

I also have a 2008 FX HO, what's the topspeed with those mods you have now?

George Town, Cayman Islands, Cayman Islands
    To tell you the truth i havent GPS the PWC, but from my judge i would say 64-67Mph

im currently fitting most of ur mod's u've already done, dont supose uve got a vid or a sound clip of urs running with th efree flow zaust do u??

Neighborhood Superman SlowStang305's Avatar
    +1
    Yes, im actually interested in the GPS#'s on that ski, I have a buddy about to do all of them. How much has your holeshot increased after you installed all of those?

Quote Originally Posted by Wes-Tec#202 View Post
    Hey Just Here Wondering,Is there anyone who can help me towards my 2008 Highoutput I Currently have on Riva Rpm Kit- Velocity Stacks,Fx HO Performance Rideplate, Sho Stock Sponsons, Top Loader IntakeGrate, Dyna Fly impeller, FreeFlow Exhaust Kit, Power Filter Flame Arrester.

What I'm looking for is more speed but im running from internals, dont really wanna touch anything internaly on the bike, any suggestions towards my needs?

I have the riva kit on one of my fx ho jets. Minus the sponsons and ride plate. Im getting about 63 mph with gps, stock was 56.8 (bought the jet used in stock condition). The hole shot is much better. I have a R&D and a Riva ride plate to swich out on my jets to see which is better. You migh try the CR9EK plugs indexed propery, or index the CR9EB stock plugs. Also more air entrances to the hull might help. These jets will suck the seat cover down when you blip the throttle. I would like to try to change the gear reduction to the drive shaft, increasing the pump rpm. I havnt found anyone to make gears yet. It may be possible to run R1 ignition and cams. This would give you 13,000 rpm. I am putting the riva kit on my second FX HO but plan to keep the stock intake grate and the best fastest ride plate. I know this did not answere your question directly. hope it helps. PM me and we can talk more indept if you have questions. Also the Riva intake grate does not match up with the pump shoe. That area needs to be blended togather. Did you put in a ppk? If you have a cruse controle use it and let go of the handelbars (in a safe area with smooth water) and make sure the jet does not pull to one side. It should go straight. If not the intake grate is not straight. Hope this helps

Thread Information