For "S" model Des-Doo Owners

My other addiction PWC action is mountain/road bicycle racing. MTB riders use "Lizard Skin" products to protect thier suspension.

This should also work for the Sea-Doo suspension set up. Espeacially thoses running in salt water. The Lizard Skin might be a good investment of $8-$10 to protect that $400-$600 Fox Shock.

Also for those that like run long and hard on thier PWC, try handle bar tape to make the grip thicker. The fatter grip reduces pressure pionts on your hand and at the same time provide more grip

A new Green Hulk product?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rear-suspension-bootweb.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	66.5 KB 
ID:	226730

Please mind my bad spelling in the thread Title. It Should say "For "S" Model Sea-Doo Owners"

The Atl
    But are you going to remove the entire top deck to put it on?? Or are you going to pay the dealer at $100 p/h to do the job???

Waterford, Michigan
    I use to mountain bike back in the day as well...not sure how the shock set up is, but the Lizard Skins I use to use wrapped around and velcroed. You didn't need to remove the shock to put them on. Unless Tiny is saying you can't even access the shock without removing the top deck.

Ya, to use the Lizard Skin you do not need to remove the shock. I have not seen the Sea Doo Suspension up close, just photos of the shock which made it look accesible. Considering everything that can go wrong with these machine I thought make the suggestion. The price of shock is not cheap.

If Sea-Doo have positioned the shock in a manner that requires the deck to come off to get it, then they have made time bomb!! Can you imagine the complaints from the cost repair when the suspension does go wrong!

Thread Information