Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    GP1800's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Cassville
    Posts
    166

    Lets See Some Log Files

    Post up your log file and lets discuss what is going on and things we can do to improve our performance. Attached is a log of a run that cost me a supercharger. Welded the bearings to the inside of the housing. I guess 104,000 rpm was too much Attachment 226757


  2. #2
    Kristian Keppel Waterholics's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Trinidad & Tobago
    Posts
    1,405
    +1
    38
    lets see some log files. It would be nice so new users will know the safe limits and parameters of operating there engines.

  3. #3
    seriously you had 10,000 RPM? Your duty cycle is at 133%. What wheel are you running? I would think you were way lean and do you not have a rev limiter?

  4. #4
    GP1800's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Cassville
    Posts
    166
    Quote Originally Posted by GPRsmartarse View Post
    seriously you had 10,000 RPM? Your duty cycle is at 133%. What wheel are you running? I would think you were way lean and do you not have a rev limiter?
    Yep 10,000 rpm and yes the rev limiter did not work there was a programing issue and it reved to the moon and wasted a supercharger. At the time I was running a E1 wheel.

  5. #5
    Kristian Keppel Waterholics's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Trinidad & Tobago
    Posts
    1,405
    +1
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by GP1800 View Post
    Yep 10,000 rpm and yes the rev limiter did not work there was a programing issue and it reved to the moon and wasted a supercharger. At the time I was running a E1 wheel.
    So there was a problem with your Rev limiter ? or did the ECU not catch it ?

  6. #6
    Kristian Keppel Waterholics's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Trinidad & Tobago
    Posts
    1,405
    +1
    38
    and i just looked t your boost and it says your only pulling 15 psi at 10000 RPMs with and E1. That doesn't sound about correct.

  7. #7
    GP1800's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Cassville
    Posts
    166
    Quote Originally Posted by Waterholics View Post
    So there was a problem with your Rev limiter ? or did the ECU not catch it ?
    Yes there was a problem with the rev limiter it was a firmware issue. I was using software that did not match the firmware version and caused issues.

  8. #8
    GP1800's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Cassville
    Posts
    166
    Quote Originally Posted by Waterholics View Post
    and i just looked t your boost and it says your only pulling 15 psi at 10000 RPMs with and E1. That doesn't sound about correct.
    I was running a 2 bar map sensor 15 psi is as high as they will read.

  9. #9
    Kristian Keppel Waterholics's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Trinidad & Tobago
    Posts
    1,405
    +1
    38
    Trailer Run.zip

    Here is a Log of my FZR with a RIVA stage 3 with water box + cams + 3bar + 1000 CC and high flow fuel pump. Do you'll find the idle is rough ???

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Waterholics View Post
    Trailer Run.zip

    Here is a Log of my FZR with a RIVA stage 3 with water box + cams + 3bar + 1000 CC and high flow fuel pump. Do you'll find the idle is rough ???

    Looks like you have a TPS error.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. lets see some graphic kits!
    By manbearpig11 in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 05-22-2009, 01:07 PM
  2. let see some handlebars!!!
    By jcoop421 in forum Yamaha Open Discussion
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 05-03-2009, 07:50 AM
  3. OK Kawi guys lets see some of YOU at this event!!!
    By Hooah_Killer in forum Kawasaki Open Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-10-2009, 12:20 AM
  4. Lets See Some RXP/X Chargers w/RR Wheel & Spacer Results
    By novaprop67 in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 04-22-2008, 10:16 PM
  5. Lets see some welding
    By cbrich in forum Open Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-30-2008, 07:43 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •