Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    +1

Rear air intake for RXT / RXT-X / GTX SC finally available

Check out the new rear air guzzler from SpeedFreeks Racing

This is the complete kit
    http://www.4-tecperformance.com/inde...oducts_id=1677

If you already have a 4" supercharger adapter and Kanaflex hose then you only need the rear air tray kit
    http://www.4-tecperformance.com/inde...oducts_id=1678

nice! i'll be adding that to my list of upgrades before the temp rises enough to ride again!

SPEED COMES 1/10 @ A TIME SpeedFreeks Racing's Avatar
    +1

Guzzler ii

Here are some pics of what our Guzzler II intake system looks like installed on a ski. For those of you guy's that already have a 4'' kanaflex in stalled in your ski, we are selling the Guzzler II less the kanaflex and supercharger adaptor as seen in the purple background pic.

Installation is very easy with the exception of centering and drilling seven 1'' holes in your rear seat. We are offering the the service to install the 7 air tubes in your rear seat, if needed. Please contact us at: [email protected]

Thanks, Erik SFR
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN0486[1].jpg 
Views:	196 
Size:	76.5 KB 
ID:	226902   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN0487[1].jpg 
Views:	181 
Size:	72.5 KB 
ID:	226903   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN0512[1].jpg 
Views:	196 
Size:	81.6 KB 
ID:	226904   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN0534[1].jpg 
Views:	172 
Size:	126.5 KB 
ID:	226905  

+1
    That's some first class looking fiberglass work. I can't wait until you are done with the OPAS blockoffs.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Hulk View Post
    That's some first class looking fiberglass work. I can't wait until you are done with the OPAS blockoffs.
    I agree 100%

+1
    Speedfreeks the GUZZLER......now isnt that a PUZZLER.........i hear when he holds his WINKY.......he turns into a NUZZLER.......either way all i can say........is get out those GHEETAS....$$$$$$$...cause when u hook up a GUZZLER.......your SH!TS gonna RUN like a CHEETA!!!!!!!!!!........PERIOD!!!

...... GUZZLE SOME OF THIS........

I HAVE BEEN WITNESSING, FIRST HAND, SHEET LIKE THIS FROM THIS GUY FOR YEARS NOW !!!!
    Its not just the new "GUZZLER" this post is about, its about all the GPR12/1300 cylinders he has spent weeks and weeks and weeks porting back in the day... DON'T forget about the hundreds of props he has bent to propel yamaha's and seadoo's forward FASTER... not to mention the Custom paint work..Grafix kits...custom seats and seat cover installs ....(when i say custom paint you really don't know the extent of his and his families auto histoy)...as well as the dyno he had in his shop for high hp quads and bikes plus the occasional 68 Shelby Cobra that rolls through for a new fire wall or floor pan. (just to name a few)..... I know this is begining to sound like an infomercial, but it is the flat azz truth, the guy is well rounded.(inside joke) Seriously,the guy knows what he is doing when it comes to making sheet look good and perform at its best......

PS.....The new three seater rear air don't look to bad either!!!!!!!!!

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by gprcbx View Post
    ...... Guzzle some of this........

I have been witnessing, first hand, sheet like this from this guy for years now !!!!
    Its not just the new "guzzler" this post is about, its about all the gpr12/1300 cylinders he has spent weeks and weeks and weeks porting back in the day... Don't forget about the hundreds of props he has bent to propel yamaha's and seadoo's forward faster... Not to mention the custom paint work..grafix kits...custom seats and seat cover installs ....(when i say custom paint you really don't know the extent of his and his families auto histoy)...as well as the dyno he had in his shop for high hp quads and bikes plus the occasional 68 shelby cobra that rolls through for a new fire wall or floor pan. (just to name a few)..... I know this is begining to sound like an infomercial, but it is the flat azz truth, the guy is well rounded.(inside joke) seriously,the guy knows what he is doing when it comes to making sheet look good and perform at its best......

Ps.....the new three seater rear air don't look to bad either!!!!!!!!!
    Bammmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!

+1
    whats the chance of water ingestion with this?

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by gprcbx View Post
    ...... GUZZLE SOME OF THIS........

I HAVE BEEN WITNESSING, FIRST HAND, SHEET LIKE THIS FROM THIS GUY FOR YEARS NOW !!!!
    Its not just the new "GUZZLER" this post is about, its about all the GPR12/1300 cylinders he has spent weeks and weeks and weeks porting back in the day... DON'T forget about the hundreds of props he has bent to propel yamaha's and seadoo's forward FASTER... not to mention the Custom paint work..Grafix kits...custom seats and seat cover installs ....(when i say custom paint you really don't know the extent of his and his families auto histoy)...as well as the dyno he had in his shop for high hp quads and bikes plus the occasional 68 Shelby Cobra that rolls through for a new fire wall or floor pan. (just to name a few)..... I know this is begining to sound like an infomercial, but it is the flat azz truth, the guy is well rounded.(inside joke) Seriously,the guy knows what he is doing when it comes to making sheet look good and perform at its best......

PS.....The new three seater rear air don't look to bad either!!!!!!!!!
    On my recent trip to NY (family matter), I stopped by to visit with Erik at his shop. Read about it here:
    http://www.greenhulk.net/forums/showthread.php?t=144082

Erik showed me the first mockup of this new product (as well as the mold). Guys, I thought I was looking at the finished product when he handed me the mock up. Yeah, it was that good! Yet it wasn't good enough for Erik. He said he needed to improve the the finish before marketing it. On a scale of 1 to 10, this new product is a 12! Its simple and will be effective, and I wonder why I didn't think of it.

Awesome job, Erik!!!
    Last edited by 1tommygunner1927; 04-01-2011 at 07:32 AM.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information