Obsessive Compulsive ;)
    +1

Roll-n-Go Aluminum PWC Shore Ramp

Sold my GPR so now selling my Roll-n-Go. This is great for keeping your ski high and dry overnight or between rides. It's made of aluminum and one person can carry it. Has rollers and a winch. Super easy to winch your ski up onto it. Takes 15 seconds.

More info: http://www.boats.net/index.php?p=pro...659&parent=684

I used it only once as I like my ski out of the water between rides. Awesome for flushing at the end of the day without having to get it back on the trailer which is a PITA. Great accessory for us OCD types! Also great for rides where you can't or don't want to beach or tie up to a dock. This is portable, so you can take it with you on rides to make your own docking site anywhere there is a shore. Original instructions are included! It's been stored outside in the Florida keys so it has some salt air exposure resulting in some salt scale on the aluminum that should come off just fine. The only rust to mention is on the winch which is steel. It still works perfectly but you can replace it with a light winch at Northern Tools or somewhere like that for about $20 if it bothers you. Easy 2-bolt swap.

Selling for $500obo. Open to offers! MSRP is $900. Boats.net sells 'em for $800. Pick-up in Miami, FL if you want to save on shipping.

Last edited by CleanSC; 02-09-2011 at 09:33 AM. Reason: More details

Obsessive Compulsive ;)
    +1
    Now Shipping! I can have this thing shipped for about $75 so if any out of towners are interested, drop me a line with your offers.

I am thinking about purchasing a roll-n-go but not sure if they work that good. I've heard different reports. What did you think?

Obsessive Compulsive ;)
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by hotsoup View Post
    I am thinking about purchasing a roll-n-go but not sure if they work that good. I've heard different reports. What did you think?
    I loved mine. But like anything else, it depends on your situation and how well it works in that situation. I'm sure anyone that didn't like it was using it in a situation that didn't allow it to work correctly. Maybe a shore that was too steep, or a ski that didn't fit on it right. Who knows. It's just a ramp with wheels. Was a life saver for me, as it kept my ski off the rocky ramp and nice and dry for flushes and overnightage. Great for either long term storage or weekend style where you leave it on there the whole time until it's time to head home and get it back on the trailer.

Thread Information