+1

ECU question about Fault code P0337

Guys I know that it is for the sensors, but here is the problem when I install my Stock T-X ecu back in my ski it wont start because of the code P0337 for the sensors, but If I put the Riva back on it works perfect and no codes? Starts right up!

Any thoughts? I have cleaned all pins in the stock T-X ecu. Stilll same code.

+1
    P0337 - No CPS signal, but CAPS signal detected. It could be a number of things. Is this for your conversion ski or a T-X?

+1
    What year gauges are you using? I know with my 08 PX, I have to get the ecu matched to the gauge. Once I get the gauges matched to the next ecu, I can't go back and use the previous ecu till I get it rematched again. If that makes any sense. Also, know I can take the ecu in my PX and put in a 07 RXP and it works no problem. Even the SD tech I use didn't know that, go figure. So, it cost me 20 bucks everytime I need to try a different ecu. PITA.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by MSRXP View Post
    P0337 - No CPS signal, but CAPS signal detected. It could be a number of things. Is this for your conversion ski or a T-X?
    Yes, I know it is no signal. This is for the T-X
    But it works perfect with my Riva ECU.
    Quote Originally Posted by jp1300r View Post
    What year gauges are you using? I know with my 08 PX, I have to get the ecu matched to the gauge. Once I get the gauges matched to the next ecu, I can't go back and use the previous ecu till I get it rematched again. If that makes any sense. Also, know I can take the ecu in my PX and put in a 07 RXP and it works no problem. Even the SD tech I use didn't know that, go figure. So, it cost me 20 bucks everytime I need to try a different ecu. PITA.
    Wow could it be this simple, that it needs to be reprogramed back to the boat it came off of? Why would the RIva work as I bought it used?
    All the ECU's I have swapped over the years, but this is my first T-X swap.

+1
    Don't know whats different, if any with a RIVA ecu. Did the hours change on the gauge? Or are the same has the prior ecu? I have always used LesCooke reflashes. So far every LC reflash, I have to get it matched to my gauges and than the old ecu will not work.

+1
    Not sure why it would start, but.... It is possible to cross conect the knock sensor and the CPS sensor. Only problem with that thought is it shouldn't start with either ecu.LOL. I hate mysteries.

+1
    This frequently happens when u cross connect those sensors. Did you remove any sensors connectors? There are two that look the same and have the same connector like jp mentions.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Ocman View Post
    This frequently happens when u cross connect those sensors. Did you remove any sensors connectors? There are two that look the same and have the same connector like jp mentions.

No I have checked the sensors and they are OK, Also it starts and runs perfect with the Riva.

The hours are kept in the Gauge on the 08 09 T-x's.

I am gonna say it needs to be reprogrammed to the gauge.

As I have check the sensors 3 times before I posted as I looked up the code in the manual first.

This is why I am confused.

Thread Information