Delray Beach, Florida

Yamaha gp2100 1997 Open Race boat

This boat was an original riva boat. it was never a rec boat. It was last raced at the 1998 World Finals, and put in climate controlled storage ever since. Wamilton painted it in trade for the world finals usage, and the paint job has never even had decals put to it. We brought it while our gear was all in Thialand to have something to let the team ride to keep fit on, and now everything is almost back, and I am done with it.

It runs perfect !! Come out and ride it anyday you like I will meet you at the lake. It can be rec ridden, and I am not a 2 stroke yamaha guy at all, but have had zero problems with it, and we have probably put 10 hours on it.. all on bouys..

It is a light weight hull fully painted white on the inside, it has all kinds of reinforcments done to the hull as these hulls aparantly had issues back then. It is single pipe, fully ported and I think TJ ported it. it has some early mikuni buckshot conversion carbs on it, total loss MSD, solas pump, the grate plate, and tabs are all early riva custom stuff.. the UMI is very trick, and has a full carbon hood pod that the UMI mounts to. the entire front hood cover is fiberglass or carbon? light weight stuff.. when you look at it, it must have cost a fortune to build..

It runs perfect, and with the giant Oddessey battery it has in in I only charged it when I got the boat, and have used it 3 times over 3 months and not charged it since. There are a million other small details, and engine internal things, but I just can't remember them all.. I want to sell it locally.. I just dont want to ship it.. It's just not worth the time involved... Either come and get it, or send someone for it. It can go with a trailer if need be. I have a really nice single Shorelander in perfect shape, but thats going to be negotiated seperately becasue I really dont need to get rid of the trailer.

Its a piece of history for sure, and it looks like new, and runs perfect. I never GPS's it but was told it went 67 - 68 on a cold day in havasu. It has the hardest hit on the bottom I have ever felt, and will 0 - 30 probably anything I have including the lightweight Turbo GTI and the RXPX Limited..

2000$ firm.. There is nothing you could buy for anywhere near this money that is even close..

E-mail only please.. no PM's they are too hard to get too on my phone..

I'll upload more photos when I can...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GP1200.jpg 
Views:	141 
Size:	63.2 KB 
ID:	227591  

What a deal!!!! If I was local, I would be all over it!

Philly PA, Wildwood NJ, Indialantic FL
    email sent

Delray Beach, Florida
    wow overwhelming responses so far.. I went out and took photos in the dark.. they are not great.. sorry..

The blue is the bright yamaha blue like a new FZR the yellow is flourescent yellow, seperated by a silver pin stripe. it is all under clear and wetsanded.. Wammer painted it in 1998 and its seen daylight like 3 times all of which has been running bouys with TMR.

I have a bunch of spares like trim tabs, ride plates, and sponsons, they all come with it. you can really juggle speed and handling with this stuff..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7104.jpg 
Views:	78 
Size:	110.4 KB 
ID:	227603   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7111.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	91.0 KB 
ID:	227604   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7114.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	54.7 KB 
ID:	227605   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7103.jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	113.9 KB 
ID:	227606   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7113.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	60.2 KB 
ID:	227607   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7116.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	77.9 KB 
ID:	227608  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7110.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	111.0 KB 
ID:	227609   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7108.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	65.3 KB 
ID:	227610   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7100.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	43.3 KB 
ID:	227611   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7107.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	41.1 KB 
ID:	227612  

Delray Beach, Florida
    SOLD pretty much instantly !!

Wow I can't believe how many people wanted it.

You sold it to cheap Louis! Awesome ski...

I have a Wammer build carbon /Kevlar rear seat for this ski Wamilton made for me seveal years back. Its the one-piece seat with intergrated grab handle. Its very rare and mint..

You gave that ski away its sweet.

i think u sold it way to cheap!!!!!! could have got double i think!!!

I'd rather be jet skiing
    Fort Worth, TX
    Wow that was nuttily cheap!!! I wish I was paying attention to the forums because I would've drove down to FL for that kind of deal. Beauty of a ski.

Thread Information