+1

2009 Yamaha FZR SOLD

Just wanted to give you guys a heads up, I am looking to get rid of my FZR to make room for a VXS. Ski has 15.6 hours, first critical break in service was performed at 8.5 hours at the dealer. Ski has been babied, never beached or ridden in salt water, just used for cruising and spent more time floating along the lake then actual riding. Always flushed and washed after every ride and stored in an enclosed garage. Ski is completely stock, in perfect working order, with no cosmetic damage. Only modifications have been a TBM fuel cell ($450) and the Riva billet aluminum mirror block off kit ($54). The fuel cell can be removed and installed in less than 5 minutes if you are interested in having the extra storage or just don't want to use the cell. I still have the OEM mirrors if you want to install them. Ski also comes with a Yamaha FZR cover. Ski is under the factory Yamaha one year warranty until 4/28/2011. Asking $7700 firm as that is what I still owe on the ski, not interested in trades. If you have any questions please feel feel free to send me a PM or an email. Serious buyers can contact me to arrange a test ride at lake Austin. Below is a link to the craigslist add. Trailer is not included with the sale.
    Last edited by CajunJosh; 02-15-2011 at 09:44 PM. Reason: SOLD

+1
    #
    ATTENTION!!!
    IMPORTANT NEW REQUIREMENT

# The HIN and Motor serial number must be listed in the sale of any ski, hull or motor. Photo evidence of this is required in the ad. Failure to post this will result in the ad being pulled.

Neighborhood Superman SlowStang305's Avatar
    +1
    Is there any warranty left on the jet ski? Please get back to me, thanks.

Please send high resolution pictures to [email protected]. Serious buyer.

+1

Here is the HIN. Slowstang I'll try and get some high resolution photos sent to you this afternoon, worked night shift last night and am over at the girl friends apartment now but will get them over as soon as possible.

+1

Last edited by CajunJosh; 02-06-2011 at 05:46 PM.

I wanted too see if you still had the ski..

+1
    I just wanted to update everyone who has sent PMs or shown interest in the ski. I just got back from showing a potential buyer the ski and he has placed a cash down payment. Pending a quick test ride on Tuesday the sale will be final.

In the unlikely event the sale does not go through I have kept everyone's PM and email information and will contact you all and let you know if any of you are still interested. Thank you all for your interest.

+1
    I can't believe I missed this, I would have bought it and road it already...
    Just let me know and per my email I will take it and pick up asap if they back out. CASH!

Thread Information