Thumbs down My fantastic PWC

I just purchased a gtx is 215 and to tell you the truth it has been nothing but problems from the get go. Firstly its been back to the dealers 3 times and only 1 hour on the water. Myriad of lights and faults, maintenance required, limp home mode. If your considering buying one of the the iBR sea doos think again they are more trouble than what they're worth. Im getting rid of it for a Yamaha. Sea doo give you nothing but lip service and its a total runaround of bull**** headache.

how much do you want for it?

I also had a problem with my tx but just a buds update and she was up and running. Don't give up on the doo. They are nothing short of amazing. Or atleast don't post shit on them

thats ok talk s--t and sell it to me.

+1
    Seadoo needs to keep it simple. Too many "gadgets" on the iS models=greater the chance of problems. One of my buddies has a 2010 gtx limited and it has been nothing but problems. His 2010 rxpx on the other hand hasn't had a single problem.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by MacDaddy_rxpx View Post
    Seadoo needs to keep it simple. Too many "gadgets" on the iS models=greater the chance of problems. One of my buddies has a 2010 gtx limited and it has been nothing but problems. His 2010 rxpx on the other hand hasn't had a single problem.
    Subliminally they are telling you to buy the p-x's. Less upgrading in the future.....

+1
    He only posted the fact that he is having lots of problems with his new ski and like any consumer in the world, he feels like something new shouldn't have multiple issues within the first hour. We all want seadoo to be a great ski but if the company doesn't take care of these kinds of issues then you end up with someone that will never buy the brand again. I am sorry you are having problems, hope you get the issue taken care of and enjoy your new ride.

+1
    It sounds to me like you just need a good dealer. Most of the problems are an easy fix to the right person.

Thread Information