Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21
  1. #1
    oldskoolmc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Homer Glen, IL
    Posts
    99

    Pulled the trigger

    Well, you guys talked me into it. Myself and a friend of mine just picked up two brand new left over 2009 FX SHO's Black in color. I was going to do the new VXR but decided with riding big water most of the time the FX would handle more conditions.

    Thanks for all the input and a great site to share info.


  2. #2
    Whats that whistling noise? jtskier11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Right side of Kansas
    Posts
    4,342
    +1
    87
    Quote Originally Posted by oldskoolmc View Post
    Well, you guys talked me into it. Myself and a friend of mine just picked up two brand new left over 2009 FX SHO's Black in color. I was going to do the new VXR but decided with riding big water most of the time the FX would handle more conditions.

    Thanks for all the input and a great site to share info.
    There is no way the vxr will take big water as well as the SHO. Youll enjoy the boat!

  3. #3
    Xrunner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Columbia river
    Posts
    285
    +1
    1
    Congrats!! I am getting the exact same ski in less than 2 weeks!! Cant wait!

  4. #4
    Just wondering what a fair price is. A dealer 2 hrs north of me wants $9,999 no other fees,with 5 year warranty.. sound good?

  5. #5
    abracadabra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Wellington, FL United States of America
    Posts
    2,046
    +1
    180
    Quote Originally Posted by dso8950 View Post
    Just wondering what a fair price is. A dealer 2 hrs north of me wants $9,999 no other fees,with 5 year warranty.. sound good?
    That sounds really good. Specially the warranty, you will get whatever clutch fix they come up with in the future, Julio...

  6. #6
    hitman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Ft. Lauderdale, FL
    Posts
    4,328
    +1
    12
    Good buy. Love mine.

  7. #7
    Ricky Bobby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    378
    +1
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by abracadabra View Post
    That sounds really good. Specially the warranty, you will get whatever clutch fix they come up with in the future, Julio...
    As long as its not modified from stock...read the fine print

  8. #8
    oldskoolmc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Homer Glen, IL
    Posts
    99
    Quote Originally Posted by dso8950 View Post
    Just wondering what a fair price is. A dealer 2 hrs north of me wants $9,999 no other fees,with 5 year warranty.. sound good?
    I'd say that is a great price with the warranty.

    Mine was $9879 plus sales tax - that was with standard 1 year warranty. Since they were the only dealer close to me that had 2 09 FX SHO's in stock.. I was a little stuck on trying to get them down any more. It wasn't a stellar deal but much better than if I was buying two 2010 or 2011 FX SHO's.

  9. #9
    Xrunner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Columbia river
    Posts
    285
    +1
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by oldskoolmc View Post
    I'd say that is a great price with the warranty.

    Mine was $9879 plus sales tax - that was with standard 1 year warranty. Since they were the only dealer close to me that had 2 09 FX SHO's in stock.. I was a little stuck on trying to get them down any more. It wasn't a stellar deal but much better than if I was buying two 2010 or 2011 FX SHO's.
    Is that WITH a trailer? Im being asked for the same price on the same ski, but that is WITHOUT a trailer.

  10. #10
    oldskoolmc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Homer Glen, IL
    Posts
    99
    Quote Originally Posted by Xrunner View Post
    Is that WITH a trailer? Im being asked for the same price on the same ski, but that is WITHOUT a trailer.

    That was without trailer the two machines were that price each. The OTD price on the Trition Elite 2 place 13.5" rims was right around $1920 or so if I remember right, that was tax, title...etc. I didn't buy the trailer my buddy did, so I don't have the paper work on it. I guess most dealers are close on the trailer prices unless they buy large quantities. I guess they come in packs.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. I pulled the trigger no more 2 stroke
    By race24x in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 04-24-2010, 09:49 PM
  2. Pulled the trigger, bought a RXT-X
    By hancop in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-25-2009, 04:10 PM
  3. About to Pull the Trigger
    By jvs518 in forum Honda Open Discussion
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 02-24-2009, 08:46 PM
  4. Pulling the trigger...
    By hi im drummer03 in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 03-15-2008, 07:34 PM
  5. Finally pulled the trigger!!
    By Thameth in forum Yamaha Open Discussion
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-25-2007, 05:27 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •