15f f1 code sometimes, limpmode sometimes, HELP!!!!

Hi guys!

Last weekend I took my 15f to the lake and after 20 min riding it, it began to show f1 code in the LCD and the buzzer began to sound, sky into limp mode (no more than 2000rpm), so I did shut off the main switch wait a few seconds and shut on again and started the ski, It did begin to show the f1 code again and limp mode, so I did the same procedure with the main switch, I did start again and ski works normal, ran well and strong, after a few times later it did the same failure, I just did same procedure (off main switch-wait seconds-on main switch- start), and It did works sometimes sooner than others (sometimes just did the same procedure one time, and others took more than 3-4 times the same procedure).

Since a month ago one spark plug is failing when ski is cold, once ski warms the spark plug almost doesn't fail. I already ordered my 4 new spark plugs.

I know it's very hard to explain so it's hard to understand me, I really apreciated your comments.

When ski starts it really runs great, tach shows 7000 plus 5 bars.

Lcd just shows f1code, no oil light, no warning, no temp light. How can I read the f1 codes??

STX-15f 2004, air filter, r&d block off.

Comments please!!!!

Take the time to smile sirbreaksalot's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by marvin1907 View Post
    Hi guys!

Last weekend I took my 15f to the lake and after 20 min riding it, it began to show f1 code in the LCD and the buzzer began to sound, sky into limp mode (no more than 2000rpm), so I did shut off the main switch wait a few seconds and shut on again and started the ski, It did begin to show the f1 code again and limp mode, so I did the same procedure with the main switch, I did start again and ski works normal, ran well and strong, after a few times later it did the same failure, I just did same procedure (off main switch-wait seconds-on main switch- start), and It did works sometimes sooner than others (sometimes just did the same procedure one time, and others took more than 3-4 times the same procedure).

Since a month ago one spark plug is failing when ski is cold, once ski warms the spark plug almost doesn't fail. I already ordered my 4 new spark plugs.

I know it's very hard to explain so it's hard to understand me, I really apreciated your comments.

When ski starts it really runs great, tach shows 7000 plus 5 bars.

Lcd just shows f1code, no oil light, no warning, no temp light. How can I read the f1 codes??

STX-15f 2004, air filter, r&d block off.

Comments please!!!!
    Hope this helps

Waz
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled3.jpg 
Views:	2468 
Size:	168.4 KB 
ID:	228413   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled2.jpg 
Views:	1340 
Size:	112.3 KB 
ID:	228414  
    Attached Files Attached Files

Well, I did check fi codes on the 15f and it says AqUT, according to f1 codes means water sensor problem, could you thinks its a heat issue or its a problem related only with the water sensor (bad sensor).

Thanks guys!!!

Thread Information