Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22
  1. #1
    Site Admin Green Hulk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Morgan City, LA
    Posts
    36,398
    +1
    2,524

    New RIVA Product: Billet Driveshaft Sleeve Kit



  2. #2
    RichieFZR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia
    Posts
    2,093
    +1
    4
    Hope you've got alot instock! this is a must!!

  3. #3
    Site Admin Green Hulk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Morgan City, LA
    Posts
    36,398
    +1
    2,524
    Quote Originally Posted by RichieFZR View Post
    Hope you've got alot instock! this is a must!!
    Yes sir!

    I replaced mine a year ago with a heavier hose, but I'll be swapping that hose out for this billet kit next week

  4. #4
    Site Admin Green Hulk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Morgan City, LA
    Posts
    36,398
    +1
    2,524
    One thing I wanted to point out. This kit also fits the following skis.

    FX-140 (MR-1)

    FX-HO (160/MR-1)

    FX-SHO

    FZR

    FZS


    The VXR and VXS will use the following kit. This kit is also available for immediate shipping.
    RIVA Billet Driveshaft Sleeve Kit For VXR/VXS [RY30060-DSS] - $49.95 : PWCPerformance.com

  5. #5
    dhoad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    North Aurora, Illinois, United States
    Posts
    3,182
    +1
    6
    pretty sure my Fx140 doesn't create enough suction/power to distort the stock hose, lol
    but I will need one for the FZS

  6. #6
    gordon lasiter #328's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    katy, texas , United States
    Posts
    1,647
    +1
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Hulk View Post
    One thing I wanted to point out. This kit also fits the following skis.

    FX-140 (MR-1)

    FX-HO (160/MR-1)

    FX-SHO

    FZR

    FZS


    The VXR and VXS will use the following kit. This kit is also available for immediate shipping.
    RIVA Billet Driveshaft Sleeve Kit For VXR/VXS [RY30060-DSS] - $49.95 : PWCPerformance.com
    awesome .......
    looks like a worthwhile upgrade for 50 bucks.

  7. #7
    Addicted Member 5001craig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Northeast Indiana
    Posts
    2,924
    +1
    11
    Looking at the parts breakdown Riva Motorsports w/ 4-Tec Performance's 2009 Yamaha PWC FZR Parts List...

    What is involved in installing this part? Simply pull the drive shaft and remove old/install new?

  8. #8
    Site Admin Green Hulk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Morgan City, LA
    Posts
    36,398
    +1
    2,524
    Quote Originally Posted by 5001craig View Post
    Looking at the parts breakdown Riva Motorsports w/ 4-Tec Performance's 2009 Yamaha PWC FZR Parts List...

    What is involved in installing this part? Simply pull the drive shaft and remove old/install new?

    That's correct. Just pull the pump out and then you will be able to install the billet upgrade.

  9. #9
    txgp1300r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Dallas , Texas
    Posts
    3,381
    +1
    165
    While you have the pump out it is a good time to change greese and check bearings etc

  10. #10
    Addicted Member 5001craig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Northeast Indiana
    Posts
    2,924
    +1
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Hulk View Post
    That's correct. Just pull the pump out and then you will be able to install the billet upgrade.
    Thanks Jerry.

    Added to my list...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. RIVA Billet Driveshaft Sleeve Kit
    By Sam SHO in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-03-2015, 03:57 PM
  2. RIVA Billet Driveshaft Sleeve Kit
    By IamUr Daddy in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-01-2014, 07:19 AM
  3. New Riva products available for pre order
    By Green Hulk in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 12-07-2010, 11:31 PM
  4. the new riva products
    By petros the plumber in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-01-2009, 09:47 AM
  5. New Riva product for 250X
    By Green Hulk in forum Kawasaki PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-24-2008, 12:07 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •