Thumbs up I can haul a ski for you...Dec 14-18, up & down the East Coast

I'm going on another road trip from Richmond, VA, down to Key Largo, FL, and back on December 14-18, and have space to transport skis both coming and going.

I'll leave Richmond, VA, on Thursday, December 14, with my 4 place trailer (empty at this moment). I'm going to spend Thursday night somewhere between Titusville, FL and Fort Pierce, FL. The next morning I'll drive to PPG in Dania Beach, FL, pick up my skis, and then drive the rest of the way down to Key Largo, FL. I'll have 4 spaces available on my trailer until I pick up my skis.

I'll leave Key Largo on Sunday, December 17, and drive to Jacksonville, FL to spend the night, and then from there to Richmond, VA, on Monday, December 18. I'll definitely have 1 space on the return trip, possibly 2.

If I can help you out I only ask that you cover some of the gas expenses (I don't have "set" prices, but I've been given anywhere from $250 to $350 on past deliveries). I'll only haul skis that are properly insured but as an anti-theft measure I do chain and lock the skis to my trailer. I took one ski south and brought one ski north on the trip I made at the end of October and have made other deliveries like these in the past so if you need references just let me know. And let me know if you want to try to work something out. Thanks!

PS - If you're north, northwest, or west of me or the route I'm taking I may be able to meet you somewhere between you and me if it helps.

At this time I still have space for 3 skis on the run from VA to PPG in southern FL but I might be full for the return trip. Still a chance I might have 1 space open for the return trip but I'll be certain later this week. Let me know if you could use my help transporting a ski.

Update: Still have 2 spots open going south, but I'm full on the return trip. Let me know if you need something hauled.

Thread Information