Kale (hallpass) Punting Highlight Video

Hello fellow Greenhulk PWC Addicts

I have been mia on the boards, but I am still around. This post is for Kale. As some of you may know he has been working very hard to become a collegiate punter. He did not have a proper highlight film, so I made one for him over the past few days. Enjoy and give this young man a like on youtube!

Hey Woody... can you kick a sheep that high?

Greenhulk Grasshopah (DRC) HallPass's Avatar
    +1
    here is the updated video.. the last one didnt have my email on it... here is the video to watch.. please everyone check it out and forward it to a friend!! Thank you guys

Quote Originally Posted by HallPass View Post
    here is the updated video.. the last one didnt have my email on it... here is the video to watch.. please everyone check it out and forward it to a friend!! Thank you guys

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrisrokc View Post
    Hello fellow Greenhulk PWC Addicts

I have been mia on the boards, but I am still around. This post is for Kale. As some of you may know he has been working very hard to become a collegiate punter. He did not have a proper highlight film, so I made one for him over the past few days. Enjoy and give this young man a like on youtube!

Hey Woody... can you kick a sheep that high?
    No, but i think i can bench press 4 of them U's

Prohibido usuario
    +1
    Kale not trying to be critical but let me give you some honest feedback. Find a real kicking coach, attend some clinics the spring and summer. You have good leg strength but your mechanics are not good. Kinda reminds me of Tebow's throwing motion in college. It was ugly but it worked so no one tried to change it. Have to speed up your delivery. Hand placement is wrong which is making you toss the ball rather than drop it. How many did you have blocked last year? On the video every time they came after you they were close. College they will get there .5 seconds faster. Your extension needs work which will increase your hang time and might add some distance. You have good distance so you have the physical ability to play at the next level just need the technique.

My experience comes from High School and college. The punter for my HS team was All State as a freshman but played college basketball and our kicker was Steve Videtich, All Time kicker for N.C. State and All Time leading scorer for the Arena League. In college our punter was David Alexander, All time leading punter for Appalachian State and draft pick of the Atlanta Falcons. I have worked with Bjorn Nittmo (tecmo Bowl video game reference there) who played for the New York Giants in the '80's also. I love special teams. Always volunteered to play on special teams.

Greenhulk Grasshopah (DRC) HallPass's Avatar
    +1
    Hey NC... thanks for the post.

I have attended multiple camps, and since the video have changed my form very much. My local coach that I work with from time to time is Scott Fulhage who played professional for 6 years. As well I have been contacted by Kohls kicking camps to work with them. The extension thing I 100% know what you are talking about and I know when I become more flexible I will see higher hang times. I haven't taken stretching very seriously until after that season..

During the season/show case camp even until right now. I have been punting not even a year and I have succeeded so far pretty well. I agree with more help, and I have a full calendar of camps to go to.. better technique and more practice I will become way better. I have been punting for less then a year and the video shows how far I got with punting for less then a year.. so with a full year of punting, and great technique I can only wait to see what I look like!

thanks

Thread Information