wtb/wtt Z1 turbo arctic cat snowmobile 180-300hp trail for watercraft rxp/fzr partial

Selling a 2011 Z1 Turbo Sno-pro or possible partial trade for sportbike/cruiser, seadoo rxp or fzr watercraft. Theres a ton of upgrades so ill list them individually. The sled is a snopro with fox float 2's, electric start, pushbutton reverse, adjustable handlebars, footweels and seat. The sled rides like a aggressive caddilac and has excellent power. The wearbars were upgraded to woodys duallies so it handles like a dream. Some of the performance upgrades are:
    BMP intercooler
    BMP CMD tuner
    Adjustable boost control
    Cool mist Meth injection with adjustable boost gauge
    BMP Velocity trail muffler
    STM motor support plate
    BMP torsional fully adjustable clutch kit with extra spring for big boost and arm weights
    BMP turbo outlet
    Head studs
    The track was studded with 1.5 woodys mega bites and as I stated I put the duallies on to make it handle sweet. Some of the stock plastics around the dash were painted black along with the rear bumper, windshield, grill, and airbox covers. Sylvania bulbs were put in for better lighting on the trail along with cat handguards, fox float2 guards, skins kneepads, pod screws, cat trail pack, and a alarm.
    Theres a spare belt, cover, undercover, air shock guage, stock toolpack, spare set of green hyfax, few spare studs, stock carbides, a new mid height windshield and new windshield bag, all manuals and install sheets
    All the stock parts go with the sled which include: stock clutching, muffler box, stock cooler, stock turbo outlet, carbides and stock charge tubes. The snow flap has a mark in it other than that it is in great shape.
    The registration/title card is here in my name signed along with stickers for illinois, wisconsin and michigan so you can ride the rest of the season on those. Sleds in excellent condition and I have great feedback. Please dont hesitate to ask any question and you may arrange to see/ hear the sled run before bidding if you like. I have a small video of the sled running in the garage I will try and upload or email me and ill send it to you. Email me with any trades. I will consider delivering the sled on your dollar if its not too far. its on ebay right now item number 280631885085
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	blackberry pic 013.jpg 
Views:	146 
Size:	90.4 KB 
ID:	230034   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	blackberry pic 070.jpg 
Views:	376 
Size:	85.3 KB 
ID:	230032   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	blackberry pic 071.jpg 
Views:	203 
Size:	93.4 KB 
ID:	230033  

Grosse Pointe, MI
    wow sick sled man

Thread Information