AWA MEMBER
    +1

Any Ideas on relocating the flush adaptor???

Is there a How to with pics on this I used the search function, found a few things but nothing really as to How do i drill into my hull and not screw it up, and get the fitting to fit right and what plumbing I need......Thanks guys you have treated me like fam

+1
    I've seen threads where people moved it so it's on the outside of the ski next to the bilge pump outlet. I personally don't see a need to move it because it's not that hard to take the seat off and plug in the adapter.

+1
    Hi there,

I have done it on both my FZS and FX-HO. I show it on this video, Julio...

AWA MEMBER
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by abracadabra View Post
    Hi there,

I have done it on both my FZS and FX-HO. I show it on this video, Julio...

Julio, I wish I had the coin you have!, I saw you vid in the other thread and gave me the idea, thanks, I want to move it outside the hull cause I dont want the water leaking all over the place inside the hull, its easier to get to and yes....you don't have to take off the seat and have to hose pinched and have a garden hose all over the ski. Julio do you offer loans? do you have a loan app you can send me? LOL LOL.

My question really still is not answered, what problems will I run into?,what do I use to go through hull?, Is the hose long enough? how do I make it sturdy so It don't move?

+1

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by RickWhite View Post
    Julio, I wish I had the coin you have!, I saw you vid in the other thread and gave me the idea, thanks, I want to move it outside the hull cause I dont want the water leaking all over the place inside the hull, its easier to get to and yes....you don't have to take off the seat and have to hose pinched and have a garden hose all over the ski. Julio do you offer loans? do you have a loan app you can send me? LOL LOL.

My question really still is not answered, what problems will I run into?,what do I use to go through hull?, Is the hose long enough? how do I make it sturdy so It don't move?
    LOANS? LOL

Ok to answer your question. Here is what you need to know.

#1: Remove the OEM flush kit by loosening the BIG plastic nut on it and disconnect the hose from the T or four way in your case.

#2: Locate a good area on the back of the upper deck near the OEM bilge pump fitting and drill a hole big enough to accept the OEM flush fitting and then drill a small hole 1/4" next to the first hole for the flush fitting guide.

#3: Cut open the OEM hose compression fitting to remove the hose.

#4: Install the flush fitting from the inside of the boat and replace the plastic nut from the outside .

#5: Cut a piece of 3/8" by 24" hose and connect from the OEM four way fitting to the OEM flush fitting and secure it using stainless steel hose clamps.

You are good to go. I also didn't like the constant water leaking inside of the hull. Let me know if you need me to take some pictures. Good luck, Julio...

+1
    Same as Julio...was also sick of the water in hull when hooking up flush at ramp also the added pain of finding soft ground to lay seats..

AWA MEMBER
    +1
    wish I could just cut the stupid thing off and put a hose connection with a plug......oh well I hope I can do this.....see I have well water and and its 60psi at the hose bibb so I can emangine it will leak quite a bit. I have to choke up the hose bibb on my old Honda ski cause it would "blow" off the hose

Thread Information