Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

RXT-X stepped lightweight hull

Hi
    coming soon:

Our new RXT-X lightweight hull with stepped desing ( like s3 ) hull
    very strong and light, you can backorder. Price and pics soon after march 10th.
    weight of bottom between 70-80 kg, you can install all shaft sizes example extented rotax or all other prop shaft engine mounts place can mod easy to do. ALL Layers fiberglass / kevlar, modded pump tunnel for better performance etc... )

Thanks

+1
    Price?

soon...

Pics?
    Where are you located?

Hi

From Hungary

Regards Petet

home of the dislexic fingers breon's Avatar
    sounds just like what i have been working on on a rxp do you have yours out and testing yet...

hull

Hi Breon,

this is not true to all, because are you did mod your hull, but our hull full new from stereotype, And our hull also arrived with bigger pump tunnel also for better performance!!! For our hull soon options that you can block off stepped back side with special parts for CC or drag if you want, this is give different degrees for back side.
    Our hull coming bottom weight 60-65 kg, top weight 15-20 kg aprox. Top already mod for easy removing engine like RXP but this is RXT. Pics soon after Marc 6th.
    I will send you guys pics from layers test morning.

home of the dislexic fingers breon's Avatar
    please dont think i am upset or trying to insinuate you stole my idea..because that isnt the case..just curious to see what you did ..glad to see i am not the ony crazy one out there..i do this for me and me only ...and i dont care about the people that think i am stupid for trying it..

i am with you in the idea that it is better to reduce drag..and weight .and have a 350 hp efficient reliable boat ..than to try and make 500 hp on a heavy inefficiant hull and not finish ..the day ...

i think the new s3 hull is very good..i used it as guide but mine is far from a short copy... mine is way different in the front..for chop ...i am really interested to see what you came up with..i commend you for starting fresh .. that is even more than i was willing to do ..and people think i am nuts.. if anyone can appreciate what it takes to make a hull i can..i mostly did it for myself...but will have molds....so at least my girfriend will get one...

please understand who or what i am and am not....i am basically just one guy in his garage...with little to no money ...i dont have big equipment or any cnc stuff..or computer simulators..or the ability to have plugs cut out of foam with a cnc....just 2 hands, an air board, some sanding blocks, a couple straight edges, some mixing cups, spreaders, some cardboard and a ruler..so this is a hug undertaking for me even bigger than i expected it to be.

you are correct sort of..i did start with a f'd up rxp hull..as you probably did at least the top deck and pump shoe area..i figure why re invent the wheel..i didnt want a bigger tunnel because of over stuff.....although i did modify it slightly ... i also didnt want to invent a pump shoe or intake grate ect..

i am still in the plug and testing stage...the basic shape is good but just making small changes at this point..but they can really affect what it does...i am about to flip it for the 3rd time for the next set of changes..i have raced almost everthing i ever owned..especially when i was younger..so i know what it needs to do... i think i know what i need to doto make it do it....i almost have it..once i get it sorted to the point i am satisfied....then i can make molds and make it out of carbon kevlar.....because i am riding a heavy plug right now...

the weight is reallly want i want off..as in any kind of racing or performace vehicle..weight is everything...but a light weight boat that doesnt work ..isnt good either...it just get you the the sight of the crash sooner...LOl ..my goal is a boat that has an awsome 0 to 60 (that is weight)...will go into the mid 90's and be stable but not get upset and come out of the water with every ripple or wake..... that is a stiff order..but i feel for the little time i have in testing i am getting really close...i never expected it to be perfect right off....

looking forward to seeing your pics..

Morning I will public pics from layer test

We are ready to build
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2011-03-02_14-09-16_288.jpg 
Views:	555 
Size:	87.9 KB 
ID:	231078  

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information