+1

Need help with my X ECU and dash programming

Guys I need some help. I have a stock X ECU and I installed it on a T-x I bought to sell without the Riva ecu and I can not get the stock X ECU to start the boat. It will just turn over and throw sensor code P0337 and just will not start. I asked about this before and most say my XECU needed to be programmed to my dash. Anyway. That is what I need.
    Will somebody out there let me know if this is correct and is there someone out there that will do it for me. (Program it)?

+1
    Austin I had the same thing in my 07 that I put a p-x ecu in. Once all of the codes were reset it was fine.

yeah you have to get them Paired...ECU with Dash...one thing to try is Disconnect the dash under the hood at the front...Won't solve your problem but your ski may start....I think this works anyway

you Prob already know but PO337 is No CAPS signal But CAPS Signal Detected....Two Second Beep every 15minutes...Damaged Sensor, Damaged Circuit wires, Damaged connector, Damaged ECM pins, Damaged tooth Wheel....Check for 190 to 290 ohms between Terminals A-5 and A-19 of ECM connector.....

Banned User
    +1
    If its the caps sensor make sure you didnt cross the water temp plug w. The caps plug. Same style and very near eachother easy to flop (kinda haha)..... been there done that

+1
    Thanks guys, I know it is not the sensors, but the ecu just not wanting to work with its new gauge is my thought from others here. Also remember the Riva ECU works on the ski perfect no codes.

Anyone want to check this ecu and program it to my gauge? Ofcoarse I would line yourpocket.

Thread Information