Thread: RXT X AS review

This is my place of Zenn smohammed's Avatar
    +1

RXT X AS review

anyone took a plunge and bought the AS?? whats the verdict on performance???

Banned User
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by smohammed View Post
    anyone took a plunge and bought the AS?? whats the verdict on performance???
    I talked to a Russian Guy who has one on order. He posts here under the name of denis.....but so far, have not heard or seen one. I'm kinda curious myself, and hope to take one for a spin.

+1
    I'm yet to see or ride one; didn't take the time to cross L. Palourde during last MB to get my free "I ride"... so my opinion is only based on what I've read on the spec. sheet.

My two first concerns are storage & fuel capacities. I saw where the fuel tank increased up to nearly 19 gallons, which is a plus. But, internal storage is a mere 16 gallons; basically I can put my cell phone & wallet in there... I suppose the I boat config. has eaten up the storage. The new Kawi 300 promotes a whopping 60 gallons of storage!

Keep in mind I like to make distance runs; I'm not into modding for speed. But I love the 4-Tec power plant which has proven very dependable on my set ups.

I have also heard that the I boats are a nightmare to maintain for the DIY owner... could be a rumor - IDK. I'm hoping to stick my head in a hull sometime this spring at a local boat show or two.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by iflyems View Post
    I talked to a Russian Guy who has one on order. He posts here under the name of denis.....but so far, have not heard or seen one. I'm kinda curious myself, and hope to take one for a spin.
    How come you missed the one that was in MH300? Buddy of mine (also from Russia) was riding it in Iron Man category. Believe he was 4th overall when he retired due to broken steering. That boat had Motec installed and with that and impeller repitch does about 74mph. I'll be getting mine in late april to replace current GTX 260 limited, adjustable suspension seems to be big plus in changing conditions.

Banned User
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Denis View Post
    How come you missed the one that was in MH300? Buddy of mine (also from Russia) was riding it in Iron Man category. Believe he was 4th overall when he retired due to broken steering. That boat had Motec installed and with that and impeller repitch does about 74mph. I'll be getting mine in late april to replace current GTX 260 limited, adjustable suspension seems to be big plus in changing conditions.
    Because you didn't tell me!!!! To be honest, I never even noticed it. I sure wish you would have told me, and possibly got me a ride on it down at Body Beach before, or after the race.
    Guess we'll have to wait for you to get yours, for a "ride report". Nice to meet you.

This is my place of Zenn smohammed's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Denis View Post
    did they keep the suspension step up in the ski?? i bet thats got alot of weight.. anybody got pics of the engine compartment??

Thread Information