West Coast USA Offshore TCO Series Starts Soon . . .

All, it is now time to turn our attention to the the TCO Offshore Series here on the West Coast of the USA. From what I am hearing, there will be alot new 300's in this series. And of course the "tried and true" 250's / 260's. This will all come down to a head on July 17 when Australia's very own Waz and Jet250 make an appearance in the USA and do the storied Long Beach to Catalina and Back event. I am sure all offshore Riders in Australia will be watching the Long Beach to Catalina very closely. And we will keep you all Posted how the first 2 events go to. I am excited! I hope many others are too! JB

TCO Offshore Race Dates:
    Dana Point to Avalon and Back - March 27, 2011 (Approx 56 miles round trip)
    Dana Point to Oceanside and Back - May 22, 2011
    Long Beach to Catalina and Back - July 17, 2011

+1
    Where can we find the classes available for these race series ?

Here is that information Kawahead. We have tried to limit the amount of classes, yet have a class that should fit any particular person. John.

2011 TCO Classes:

Pro Open Class: Professional Level. Modifications authorized. This is the "Open" class. Please note that Open is Open, all APBA modifications are allowed. Must carry a "PRO" card.

Veteran Master Class: Racers that are 35 and older are allowed to race in this Class. Modifications are authorized in this class. These racers can’t hold a "PRO" card.

Manufacturers Stock Class: No modifications are authorized in this class but an after market bilge pump for safety. After market bilge pump ONLY.

Super Stock Limited: Hull modifications are allowed i.e. lifter wedges, handlebars, seat covers, etc. You are not authorized to do anything to the Power train. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO THE POWERTRAIN.

Amateur Open Class: Modifications to the Power train is authorized in this class

Sportsman Class: This class is reserved for first time Offshore racers only at a reduced rate of 100.00. The reduced rate applies to the first and only first offshore TCO race. The second offshore race raced by this racer will be in a standard class chosen by the racer at a standard rate. Your second race will be in another class, NOT SPORTSMAN... There are no TCO titles for the Sportsman Class. If you have ever raced one of the TCO races in the past, you will not be authorized to race in this class. This is for brand new offshore racers only.

Take the time to smile sirbreaksalot's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by john belton View Post
    Here is that information Kawahead. We have tried to limit the amount of classes, yet have a class that should fit any particular person. John.

2011 TCO Classes:

Pro Open Class: Professional Level. Modifications authorized. This is the "Open" class. Please note that Open is Open, all APBA modifications are allowed. Must carry a "PRO" card.

Veteran Master Class: Racers that are 35 and older are allowed to race in this Class. Modifications are authorized in this class. These racers can’t hold a "PRO" card.

Manufacturers Stock Class: No modifications are authorized in this class but an after market bilge pump for safety. After market bilge pump ONLY.

Super Stock Limited: Hull modifications are allowed i.e. lifter wedges, handlebars, seat covers, etc. You are not authorized to do anything to the Power train. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO THE POWERTRAIN.

Amateur Open Class: Modifications to the Power train is authorized in this class

Sportsman Class: This class is reserved for first time Offshore racers only at a reduced rate of 100.00. The reduced rate applies to the first and only first offshore TCO race. The second offshore race raced by this racer will be in a standard class chosen by the racer at a standard rate. Your second race will be in another class, NOT SPORTSMAN... There are no TCO titles for the Sportsman Class. If you have ever raced one of the TCO races in the past, you will not be authorized to race in this class. This is for brand new offshore racers only.

Now there we go

the VIRGIN's class just for us....................

I always wanted to be a VIRGIN at 40 yrs of age .

Quote Originally Posted by john belton View Post

2011 TCO Classes:

all information is kept and updated on www.pwcoffshore.com each race of the TCO has its own dedicated race page. See you there!

Quote Originally Posted by sirbreaksalot View Post
    Now there we go

the VIRGIN's class just for us....................

I always wanted to be a VIRGIN at 40 yrs of age .
    Yes technically you and Jet250 would qualify for that class if you really wanted to. I think the bigger challenge may be trying to keep Jet250 out of the Pubs and Hooters the night before the race! For that I do not have an answer! JB

Are sirbreaks and jet250 bringing their skis or borrowing? Wish you guys would shoot up the coast and spend a day riding up here when youre done with race!

That sounds great! Are you gonna see BMan in Richmond? Cant wait to see how the 300Xs do in LBCat. Some of you guys should wear GOPros. Victoria is just 1 hour across strait of juan de fuca from Pt. Angeles WA. If you have ski there we got ocean. Good luck guys!

Thread Information