03-05-2011, 11:04 AM #1
- Join Date
- Oct 2009
- Houston, TX
Texas registration/inspection/cards....need help
It looks like I wasnt paying attention over the winter and my trailer registration sticker that is on my tag has expired, expired back in october....I have a few questions
1) Where do I go to get a new registration sticker for my trailer tag?
2) Do I have to get my trailer inspected?
3) You know those registration card things that most people keep on their jet ski, well my jet ski registration cards must have gotten wet and the printed information (vin number....ect...) is no longer visible....where do I go to get a new card printed for each jet ski?
4) While I am taking care of this, is there anything else you can think of that requires yearly renewals?
03-05-2011, 11:10 AM #2
1) same place you get your tags for your car
3) Texas Parks and Wildlife
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
By gorilla03 in forum Polaris Open DiscussionReplies: 30Last Post: 07-22-2008, 08:10 PM
By TAOMY in forum 4-Tec PerformanceReplies: 1Last Post: 05-12-2008, 03:56 PM
By beerdart in forum Open DiscussionReplies: 18Last Post: 11-26-2007, 04:17 PM
By littlej72 in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (2-stroke)Replies: 0Last Post: 06-13-2007, 03:26 AM
By ramnj in forum Yamaha Open DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 02-28-2006, 07:54 PM