Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    THE PLATE MAN JIM'S PERFORMANCE's Avatar
    +1

xll & xlt performance kits

This whole year i have dedicated my time in making the xll & xlt go faster and going testing 2 times a week. I was thinking of putting kits together for people. I would do the kits on a person to person bases. Depending on what the owner is looking to get out of his-her ski, The kits will start at speeds of 65 mph. to 70 mph. and higher. On a 1200 motor with no porting and stock carbs. and single pipe. I would not sale just information because that can get out of hand, My profit will be from selling the parts necessary to do the job and the machining. And if someone wants the kit but does not know how to wrench i will do all the instal and testing for a reasonable labor fee. Before i decide to do anything i would like to hear how many out there have xll & xlt's and if there is going to be a demand for these kind of kits. And then i will make a decision, Any feedback would be appreciated. Thank you, Jim
    Last edited by JIM'S PERFORMANCE; 11-14-2006 at 11:29 PM.

+1
    what about the xlt 800???

Jezz I would buy kit if I had an XLT!

How about helping us with the old GP1200, gettting them up too 70+ I would be keen. yeah I know...old stuff!

Hi Jim,

I would be interested in knowing about what parts you will offer. I have a stage 2 XLT only hitting 63 to 64 right now.

Tim

Thumbs up

Jim
    I think this is a great idea. Your plate work perfectly. Also, I appreciate all you advice given to me over the last couple of months. I wish someone offered this product earlier. I've invest lots of time and money getting my XLT to hit 69.6 on a 1200 , single pipe, non ported motor. I'm still planning on coming down to FL this winter to work on my intake set up. -Chris VA

Hey now,,,,its about time Jim....

now you know I will buy a kit!

Lets get it on!

i am jim got an 03 1200 and i am pretty sure subarupartsdude would be also lets get this together before spring i am ready

Talking

I am getting my hands on a 2004 1200XLT next week just so Jim can make it a flying water couch.

THE PLATE MAN JIM'S PERFORMANCE's Avatar
    +1
    Hello TIM, and for the ski's that are already modded and want a little extra i will sale only what is needed not a whole kit. Because the customer might already have some of the parts on there ski. Thats why it's going to be on a person to person bases. And yes Dan i will offer my pump shoe conversion in the handling package for anyone who is interested. Im just making sure there is going to be a demand for the kits before i get in to it, Keep all the replies coming in. Since i got involved heavy into my wifes xll my gpr does nothing for me any more. Everyone owns a gpr but the xll & xlt's are very few. I have a ball with the xll it is a total sleeper and people dont expect what it can do. Thank you, Jim
    Last edited by JIM'S PERFORMANCE; 11-15-2006 at 12:13 PM.

this is the type of stuff i like to see
    thanks jim

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information