Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Neptune Racing

+1

Neptune Racing

After a full season working on the 4-tecs and finnaly feeling like he has something to offer the public, Bo Dupriest is now open for buisness. He now is opened himself up to the public. Later this winter he will have his final copy of his headers ready, and he will be ready to build you a personal boat to fit your riding and lifestyle. He has a personal boat Im sure he would be willing to let u take a ride on to see what you are in for. My personal opinion is he has the best handling RXP, and I have been on a few to many. He can offer everything from a fast Limited to a full on race/Drag boat. He spends alot of time on detail, this includes alot of time spent on handling and the pump, intake and ride plate area. Then he spends a great amount of time water testing. Bo Dupriest has a history of building some of the Fastest watercrafts on the water since the early 90's. He has more then 15 National and World championships under his belt with his Neptune Racing watercrafts. So heres your chance. He can also assist in many other watercraft brands, 2 stroke and 4 stroke. but he is very Focused on the 4-tec and wants to help the Sea-Doo guys and girls be the fastest on the water. So if you need a complete boat built, or an existing boat to handle and brought to life to blow by your buddys on the lake, Give Neptune Racing a Call

You can get in contact with Bo Dupriest at
    321-403-8192

Or I can put you in contact with him
    My E-Mail is
    [email protected]
    Last edited by Cody25911; 11-16-2006 at 09:58 AM.

what are the gains with headers???? do they use the stock J pipe or go right to the waterbox??

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by TorquePhoto View Post
    what are the gains with headers???? do they use the stock J pipe or go right to the waterbox??
    The headers have a gain of about 300 rpm, it will be able to run with the stock J pipe, but there will be an aftermarket J pipe he has made that works better with it.

+1
    Holy smokes batman. 300rpm! Does that require a certain amount of boost to be that effective? What about on a stock RXP boosted engine? What would the gains be?

Quote Originally Posted by Cody25911 View Post
    The headers have a gain of about 300 rpm, it will be able to run with the stock J pipe, but there will be an aftermarket J pipe he has made that works better with it.
    Very impressive!!! when will these be avail??? can you leak any aprox pricing or photos???? I am looking forward to more info!

Banned User
    Are you located around Cocoa?

+1
    Is that cody hawkins?? Good to hear from u, and can't wait to see one of these headers installed

Jason Ward

Quote Originally Posted by Alex13 View Post
    Are you located around Cocoa?

(321) 403-8192 is a cell phone based in Cocoa, FL

+1
    Yes this is Cody Hawkins. I am making some post for Bo Dupriest. Whats goin on Jason hope all is well with you. Hows the RXP? Anyways to answer a few questions. 321i s Brevard county, Cocoa is in Brevard, Bo is in Palm Bay rite near Cocoa. The headers should show those numbers on a stock RXP. He first tested them on a stock RXP and I belive thats were that number came from. I think they will sell around $2,500 or a little bit more, maybey a cheaper version to come after that. I even heard a Rumor of Letting Greenhulk try a set if he writes a review on here. But dont keep me to that.

Cody Hawkins

Banned User
    Quote Originally Posted by Cody25911 View Post
    Yes this is Cody Hawkins. I am making some post for Bo Dupriest. Whats goin on Jason hope all is well with you. Hows the RXP? Anyways to answer a few questions. 321i s Brevard county, Cocoa is in Brevard, Bo is in Palm Bay rite near Cocoa. The headers should show those numbers on a stock RXP. He first tested them on a stock RXP and I belive thats were that number came from. I think they will sell around $2,500 or a little bit more, maybey a cheaper version to come after that. I even heard a Rumor of Letting Greenhulk try a set if he writes a review on here. But dont keep me to that.

Cody Hawkins

I live right by there on the beach, I tried to call but no answer. I'd like to meet, check the guy out, see what he's got to offer. Can you set it up?

Alex

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information