Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16
  1. #1
    Banned User
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    46

    witch set up is better

    Xcharger, stock IC, inj #42, fuel pump regulater
    xcharger, fizzle IC, inj#42


  2. #2
    West Texas RXP skoepp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    west texas
    Posts
    12,019
    +1
    149
    Quote Originally Posted by mohbaj007 View Post
    Xcharger, stock IC, inj #42, fuel pump regulater
    xcharger, fizzle IC, inj#42
    I assume you are speaking of a 215 ski?

    If so the 2nd is better but I would run a fuel regulator if it was me.

  3. #3
    Banned User
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    46
    How much HP will it increase if I go with second setup with FPR
    Will I be able to beat RXPX
    So far I have solar 14\19 and mod exhaust

  4. #4
    Moderator Snoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    South Chicagoland
    Posts
    14,688
    +1
    846
    Quote Originally Posted by mohbaj007 View Post
    How much HP will it increase if I go with second setup with FPR
    Will I be able to beat RXPX
    So far I have solar 14\19 and mod exhaust
    Youll definatly need to run a RRFPR with the second setup..No way around it....Youll also need a 15/20 prop too...a 14/19 is way to small..

  5. #5
    Banned User
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    46
    can i beat RXPX and yamaha supercharge with this setup ( xcharger, fizzle IC, inj#42, RRFPR, and solar 15\20)

  6. #6
    JFizzleJR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    8,628
    +1
    808
    Quote Originally Posted by mohbaj007 View Post
    can i beat RXPX and yamaha supercharge with this setup ( xcharger, fizzle IC, inj#42, RRFPR, and solar 15\20)
    a good air intake and you'll be in the 77-79 MPH range with some tweaking. no stock RXPX or Yam. can come close to that. acceleration will be close.

  7. #7
    MacDaddy_rxpx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    220
    +1
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by JFizzleJR View Post
    a good air intake and you'll be in the 77-79 MPH range with some tweaking. no stock RXPX or Yam. can come close to that. acceleration will be close.
    77-79?!?...

  8. #8
    mrbtd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Lindenhurst, Illinois, United States
    Posts
    4,309
    +1
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by JFizzleJR View Post
    a good air intake and you'll be in the 77-79 MPH range with some tweaking. no stock RXPX or Yam. can come close to that. acceleration will be close.
    No way thats achievable without allot of other tuning (prop,nozzle and grate)

  9. #9

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,833
    +1
    119
    Quote Originally Posted by mrbtd View Post
    No way thats achievable without allot of other tuning (prop,nozzle and grate)
    I agree-- B.S. 76 in very good air otherwise expect 74-75-- Atleast here in Michigan-- I hear down south there is something in the water that makes them run 1-2 mph faster))

  10. #10
    MSRXP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Central MS
    Posts
    5,448
    +1
    7
    Keep thinking that Come down for a ride, MudBug is a great one, we will show you exactly what is 'special' in the water..... Look up the member BayouRxp. That's his basic setup with a little prop work and an adjustable nozzle. He is just over 81 mph.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. PROP 13.5/16 What set up is this good for??
    By skigolfnut in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-10-2013, 02:22 PM
  2. Which FA set up is better?
    By boosteddsm99 in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (2-stroke)
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-08-2011, 12:05 PM
  3. What set up is the fastest?
    By h2jim in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 02-09-2011, 10:15 AM
  4. What is Ideal pump set-up?
    By xlint89 in forum Polaris PWC Performance
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-14-2006, 06:52 PM
  5. GTX Guys: What is best UMI set-up?
    By Pale Rider in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-10-2006, 06:41 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •