Bridgenorth, Ontario, Canada

Thumbs up Another thumbs up for Jerry!

Hi all.

Just wanted to express my satisfaction with the performance store and Jerry. Recently I ordered an intake grate through the store to be mailed up here to me in Ontario. Well the grate arrived within a week but it ended up being the wrong one! A minor error at the packaging end but somewhat concerning since I now had to sort out an exchange. I let Jerry know and he quickly had a new grate sent out to me. This was even before I had a chance to ship the first grate back. Jerry immediately reimbursed me for the shipping cost of the returning grate once I sent it out. The correct grate arrived today and I am all set now, just have to wait for the ice to melt.

This is excellent customer service and only gives me more confidence in ordering online. When owners have as much pride in their business as Jerry does, we all win. I even got some extra stickers out of the deal.

Thanks again Jerry!

Ontario, Canada
    Ya think we need it to stop freakin snowing up here... got a good ft last nith and there calling for more

Shreveport, Louisiana
    Do a search, you wont find one single customer dissatisfied with Jerry's service. Jerry is always ready and willing to go above and beyond when it comes to customer service. I order all my parts through the online store, even those that I could buy straight from the supplier. Reason is so I always have Jerry to help straighten out any misshaps such as the one described above. Thanks again Jerry for all you do for this forum and its community!!

Jerry has always been a huge help to me going above and beyond. Really nice to have someone that shares the love of the sport and really knows what your talking about.

Palm City, FL
    Props for Jerry... Ordered some items a few Fridays ago and they were on my door step the following Tuesday. Had a few questions along the way and got quick responses from Jerry.

Little things like that go a long way these days....Thanks again Jerry...

Thanks Jerry!

Lakeland florida
    Killer service. Order my parts One day, on my doorstep the next.

Vernon, B.C.
    Yes Jerry has always been thumbs up with his service. Every time I start my ski the last thing I worry about is his handy work on my super charger. Way to go Jerry keeping us ahead of the pack here in hockey land!

Chesapeake Beach, MD
    I have used the performance store for all of my performance parts as well as maintenance items. Jerry has always gotten my orders out fast and they have always been accurate. I plan to keep my business with him for all of my future needs.

Thread Information