Performance Accelerometer

Product Description

The K.A.T. Matrix 3-Axis Car Performance Accelerometer features 3-axis measurement with error compensation and displays 1/2-inch character sizes on a 3-inch LCD. Use it to measure your vehicle's horsepower, braking force, and cornering--as well as 0-60 acceleration and 1/4-mile time and speed. This performance meter is battery operated for cordless freedom. Its simple, straight forward one-button operation makes it easy-to-use.
    I'm going to get one of these I think. I like the G=force and 0-60 time. that s a good way to see if your faster as your tuning. It would work perfect if you started from a standing still each time. it wont fix anything but its info you can use and the g-force measurement will be neat to see what the Pro 785 can do.

a quick run to 0-60 is just about the distance you want to test at anyway..thats probably a 100 feet or so I would guess to get that fast.

this thing will probably give you an accurate speed reading also.. good for top ends runs. even if it is off just a .1 or so, who cares, the important thing is you can see increases and decreases as you tune to get the best top speed without a gps. gps's guess in my opinon. they arent 1- 3 foot accurate.(unless you work for the

this is real time info on 3 axis''s. you are making the gauge move, not some satelite watching you.

the HP part I have no clue how they detect that. 89-99.00 for the unit, 3 aa batteries runs it for a year.

I saw it for 24.99 also. so who can find the deal? they were out of stock though.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	KAT-MATRIX-box.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	24.4 KB 
ID:	232155   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	KAT-MATRIX-unit.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	22.3 KB 
ID:	232156  

Sydney, Australia
    Here's a seller:

Interesting concept, I would be worried about taking it out on the water though.

Theres an app for that.

Thread Information