Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Fastest GP800R?

Fastest GP800R?

Anyone?

You said yours did 47 mph. That seems low to me. I would have guessed a stocker did 52-54 or so.

just GOT TO DO IT! great lakes gpr 1200's Avatar
    My buddys 2002 800GPR does 51 stock. That's what the gps said, food for thought.

for starter any one starts of with gp 800 must be a goofball and you need to start off better with your 7 posts than messing with someone that atleast new better than to buy gp 800.

by the way marks xlt whould beat your 800.

Quote Originally Posted by seadoolover View Post
    by the way marks xlt whould beat your 800.
    Dude you have an attitude, what's the problem man? I don't care what can beat my GP800R. It was my first ski ever and I didn't even know if I was going to ride it much and didn't want to invest too much in it. I'd really like to get a 2007 GP1300R BLACK & Solar Yellow. Hand my 800 down to my g/f or friends when they want to go with.

I do garauntee that my ski is faster than all of yours on the trailer... Mine has seen 126 mph on the turn pike and was still going until I let off. Very few to none of your guy's trucks can keep up with mine, but that belongs in a different Forum.. LOL

+1
    Ya leave the guy alone!! I have a friend with an 800r and tell you what he/I would rather ride that than be stuck on the beach, I have thought about and 800 for the wife/friends too!

And my ski has been to about 120 on the trailer (and that was up the pass) I would not recomend those speeds for most trailers!!

Actually you guys rippin on the 800 engines might want to do some reading before you make your comments. Actually the 800 is a very strong engine if you know how to take advantage of its strong points. Anyway my xlt 800 does in the mid 60's (On a gps not the wonder o meter, and its still not totaly tuned yet) and mike from Missouris, his Gp800 does somewhere near 70 if not higher! people dont give the 66E enough credit. For me its not make mine the fastet ski than everyone else, its how fast can I make this engine go in the one I have. I think I did pretty good considering I didnt know back way when to buy a 1200 when I purchased the 800. I did what I could with the means I had. Either way i love my ski and yes I am dumb enough to have spent 10 G's more into it, but when I pull along side a 1200 they don't believe whats under the hood and thats the best gratification of it all!
    Good luck on you ski!

+1
    fact is all skis are fun to be on!! Not everyone is all about being the fasties! When my friend showed up with the 800 I gave him a hard time but came to realize in 3 foot chop my 1300 is not any faster than his 800!

Quote Originally Posted by seadoolover View Post
    for starter any one starts of with gp 800 must be a goofball and you need to start off better with your 7 posts than messing with someone that atleast new better than to buy gp 800.
    Not even worthy of a reply but here goes , the 800 will still be runnin when you try to sell that seadoo for scrap ! its a known fact if you have a seadoo thats running you had better sell it as soon as you can because seadoo has a limited # of running days from the factory and nobody knows what # they are on ! use the best oil ...it blows ,given the best care ..it blows .. seadoo will never see low compression because it wont last long enough , and thats all in their stock form , much less on a mod !! their reputation speaks for itself ! aghhh I vented !

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information