How good of a deal did I get?

I feel like I got a rather good deal, but I don't buy/sell skis often. Cars are my thing on buying/selling.

Got a 98 GSX Limited with a galvanized trailer for $1350. Trailer is flawless with good tires. The ski is near mint, the bottom is scuffed up but most of it will probably polish out. Has 126 hours. The engine and inside the hull is like brand new. Looks showroom clean. Everything works properly, although a pain in the ass to get started when dead cold. Compression is 140 on both. Ski was also serviced (can't find the invoice now) last August to the tune of $1500. Nada guides says $2400 without trailer. Thoughts?

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by X-Runner View Post
    I feel like I got a rather good deal, but I don't buy/sell skis often. Cars are my thing on buying/selling.

Got a 98 GSX Limited with a galvanized trailer for $1350. Trailer is flawless with good tires. The ski is near mint, the bottom is scuffed up but most of it will probably polish out. Has 126 hours. The engine and inside the hull is like brand new. Looks showroom clean. Everything works properly, although a pain in the ass to get started when dead cold. Compression is 140 on both. Ski was also serviced (can't find the invoice now) last August to the tune of $1500. Nada guides says $2400 without trailer. Thoughts?
    Not too bad.... I've seen GSX Limiteds go for close to 2k on ebay (in season) in the condition your describing, without a trailer.

Thread Information