Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 140
  1. #1
    Site Admin Green Hulk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Morgan City, LA
    Posts
    36,398
    +1
    2,524

    Well it's official. I just ordered my VXR

    I passed by my local dealer today and they talked me into ordering my VXR

    I ordered the blue one to match my blue FZR. Hopefully I'll have it in 2 to 3 weeks.
    Can't wait

    ---------- Post added at 01:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:32 PM ----------

    I love the blue!


  2. #2
    lcoach3042's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Ct 06111
    Posts
    116
    +1
    5
    Good for you Jerry!! I have a silver one coming to match my RXP.

  3. #3
    SurfRider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    735
    +1
    13
    Wow, I didn't know that came in the blue too. VERY NICE!!!

  4. #4
    Site Admin Green Hulk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Morgan City, LA
    Posts
    36,398
    +1
    2,524
    Thanks Larry. Nils told me about your ski. It's going to be quite a monster

  5. #5
    Banned User
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Lake Havasu
    Posts
    2,924
    +1
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Hulk View Post
    I passed by my local dealer today and they talked me into ordering my VXR

    I ordered the blue one to match my blue FZR. Hopefully I'll have it in 2 to 3 weeks.
    Can't wait

    ---------- Post added at 01:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:32 PM ----------

    I love the blue!
    They have them in Blue??!!!!! Dang, that looks nice. All the ones that I've seen here(I think there are like 4 or 5) were all silver.
    Have fun!!!

  6. #6
    Site Admin Green Hulk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Morgan City, LA
    Posts
    36,398
    +1
    2,524
    Quote Originally Posted by iflyems View Post
    They have them in Blue??!!!!! Dang, that looks nice. All the ones that I've seen here(I think there are like 4 or 5) were all silver.
    Have fun!!!
    Yep, that's why I've waited to order. The blue ones are just coming off of the assembly line now

  7. #7
    DAGO RACING CREW 97GPSLEEPER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Orange, TX
    Posts
    4,228
    +1
    169
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Hulk View Post
    Yep, that's why I've waited to order. The blue ones are just coming off of the assembly line now
    How long before you put a turbo on it? Are you going to try and see what speeds you can squeeze out of NA first?

  8. #8
    Site Admin Green Hulk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Morgan City, LA
    Posts
    36,398
    +1
    2,524
    another blue pic

  9. #9
    Orlando Shark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    2,419
    +1
    10
    Awesome man! grats!

    You keeping it stock or.....??

  10. #10
    Site Admin Green Hulk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Morgan City, LA
    Posts
    36,398
    +1
    2,524
    Quote Originally Posted by 97GPSLEEPER View Post
    How long before you put a turbo on it? Are you going to try and see what speeds you can squeeze out of NA first?
    You know me well Brandon

    For now I will squeeze every bit I can from it naturally aspirated and then swap over to the Turbo setup.
    When I do go turbo I want to go with ViPEC on this VXR. Nothing against Motec at all. I LOVE Motec on my FZR. I just want to be familiar with the ViPEC system so I can help my customers with tech support.

    For those of you that haven't noticed yet, there are plenty of mods coming out for the VXR platform
    http://www.4-tecperformance.com/inde...x&cPath=16_168

    ---------- Post added at 01:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:56 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by ImAShark View Post
    Awesome man! grats!

    You keeping it stock or.....??
    You should know better Orlando

Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-02-2015, 08:34 PM
  2. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 04-04-2012, 11:11 AM
  3. Just ordered my skegs!!
    By Alex13 in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-27-2006, 10:23 PM
  4. Just ordered my new fuel controller for my ski!
    By beachboy66 in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-18-2006, 07:27 PM
  5. just ordered my exaust and blockoffs
    By godfather in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-21-2005, 03:17 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •