carbon fiber waveraider.......any info???

anybody know anything about this thing? it appears to be a gp bottom and a raider top connected with carbon fiber. did riva design the gp? ...because this was a 96 and the gp came out in 97. ..........my main question is whether it is worth transfering everything from a perfect raider hull to a stripped carbon hull?........also, the trim isnt oem...it appears oem...maybee riva?...anyways its broken ....any ideas where to get the trim linkage(hull to nozzle)

---------- Post added at 08:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:02 PM ----------

type o on the TRIM ........to clarify....it is NOT oem

hello.........

did you get the one off CL miami that is dark blue for a triple engine?

anyways....

i have one to, mine is a 96, carbon fiber bottom hull, gp style. fiberglass top deck and hood, mine was for the 785 twin engine. they were made by Yamaha, available only to team riders, not available to the public. i was told they were made to compete against seedoos x4 hulls at the time since they were winning everything. also they changed the bottom of the hull to handle better and no have that tendency to always wanna throw you off the top of the damn thing in high speed turns of when crossing wakes.

Im building up mine with a 760, and using everything from my 760 raider to do so. if i were you i would build your up. I found the guys that used to race my hull back in 96 and they say it handles like on rails.

get some pics of your trim!

hell yeah! i'm doing a 1390 conversion (lowell porting) now. once its done; the raider is next.
    it is the blue one from cl! funny! THANKS FOR THE INFO...it was hard to think about pulling apart "old faithfull" ,for an unknown project. ....do you know where to find the trim linkage(exiting the rear of the hull)...is it oem, riva, ???...

---------- Post added at 03:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:40 PM ----------

gsxr....as in suzuki gsxr.......what you ridding?...im in an old 98' 750

Thread Information