Wesley Chapel, FL. Y L Isla Del Encato PR.

08 RXP-X with 80+ hours from a local

I have been avidly looking for a 2nd ski and thinking the best choice is a 08 RXP-X. I seen several in person and am looking for one. I found one that has 80+ hrs with no trailer. How much would you guys pay for it? I researched the NADA price and it says 6920.00. Is this correct?

I also seen another with 32 hours and a tiron trailer but the guy was not willing to let me ride it due to insurance reasons. So i walked away from it but it looked like new as well.

Thanks,
    Lu

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by TundraLu View Post
    I have been avidly looking for a 2nd ski and thinking the best choice is a 08 RXP-X. I seen several in person and am looking for one. I found one that has 80+ hrs with no trailer. How much would you guys pay for it? I researched the NADA price and it says 6920.00. Is this correct?

I also seen another with 32 hours and a tiron trailer but the guy was not willing to let me ride it due to insurance reasons. So i walked away from it but it looked like new as well.

Thanks,
    Lu
    That price seems pretty close to what one would go for. Is the ski totally stock? Does it have any extended warranty left? I would plan on rebuilding the SCer now, too (about $400.00 thru GH). Maybe try and get him down a little more just in case the ski needs something. EX. Wear ring, plugs, prop.

I just bought a 09PX with 18 hours. Its was too cold to ride when I bought it, so I took the guys words nothing was wrong. Well the VTS didn't work right, needed a motor, had water in it from the clamp on the VTS boot not on right and the had a miss at idle, needed a injector, from sitting I suspect. I doubt the guy knew about the problems, but it cost me to fix them.

So give it a good going over any ski you choose.

thats not always the case I live in Georgia and bought a 2008 RXP-X of this forum from a guy in Texas it had 50 hrs and was in good shape and had a very nice trailer I have not had any mechanical issues just had to do cosmetic things to get it looking like new always ask the current owner if they have all the original paperwork or any receipts where they have had any work done on the ski this is good indiction of a reliable ski

Thread Information