Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Gauge pods

  1. #1
    Bajacali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Sarasota,FL.
    Posts
    49

    Gauge pods

    Sorry I have to post this. I have tried to search, and still can't find the person that makes those really cool carbon fiber gauge pods? Please help.


  2. #2
    speedskixp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    venice fl.
    Posts
    8,117
    +1
    120
    Quote Originally Posted by Bajacali View Post
    Sorry I have to post this. I have tried to search, and still can't find the person that makes those really cool carbon fiber gauge pods? Please help.
    Hey Chris, forum member Jlewis makes some but I dont think he makes real carbon ones. Heres a link http://www.greenhulk.net/forums/show...xpx-new-thread


    BTW. did you find your mani on the doorstep of that crack house in riverview? LOL

  3. #3
    Nothin' better than Doo'in it! BigDaddyRXP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Tampa Bay, FL
    Posts
    9,202
    +1
    673
    Quote Originally Posted by speedskixp View Post
    BTW. did you find your mani on the doorstep of that crack house in riverview?


  4. #4
    speedskixp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    venice fl.
    Posts
    8,117
    +1
    120
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddyRXP View Post
    LOL. Thanks for doing that for him bro.

  5. #5
    Nothin' better than Doo'in it! BigDaddyRXP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Tampa Bay, FL
    Posts
    9,202
    +1
    673
    Quote Originally Posted by speedskixp View Post
    LOL. Thanks for doing that for him bro.
    You won't be saying "thanks" when you get the bill for it ...

  6. #6
    Bajacali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Sarasota,FL.
    Posts
    49
    That's the one, thanks Jim.

    The manifold came out great. When I pulled up my son couldn't believe it was a crack house. He thought we were there to fix the truck in the driveway. LMAO.

  7. #7
    speedskixp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    venice fl.
    Posts
    8,117
    +1
    120
    Quote Originally Posted by Bajacali View Post
    That's the one, thanks Jim.

    The manifold came out great. When I pulled up my son couldn't believe it was a crack house. He thought we were there to fix the truck in the driveway. LMAO.
    hahaha. Dude he has cameras. He saw what you did to his doorknob.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. DIY: Molded Gauge Pod
    By 05RXPnoob in forum Sea Doo How To & FAQs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-27-2008, 06:28 AM
  2. Anyone use Gauge Pods?
    By camar0 in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-13-2007, 10:04 PM
  3. Mirror gauge pod mod
    By 01xdime in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-12-2006, 11:12 AM
  4. Gauge Pod Idea?
    By Franko in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-11-2006, 08:35 AM
  5. Boost gauge pod?
    By Cody Townsend in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-09-2006, 05:47 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •