Full Throttle or Broke!!! UNSANE's Avatar
    +1

Slippage Issues???

I have a 2010 iS with the bypass and the Solas 15/22. I'm running barely 71 according to my Garmin, but I am topped out at 8100 rpm and bouncing off the limiter sometimes. I know there are no-spring skis with the same mods, but I'm curious if anyone else with an iS has done the same mods. I know I'm 100lbs heavier, but I'm sure if all that extra weight is concentrated in one spot or not.

I'm thinking I have 2 issues:
    First, I've been having some issues with the ibr backing up in neutral. My mech thinks my throttle position error code has something with the bucket. So maybe it's not clearing the pump all the way. He's looking into the issue.

Second, I am thinking a grate change could help as well. Is the iS grate the same as what's on the no spring models? I was keeping up on the grate testing thread.

Anyone else have a spring ski with the same setup?

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by UNSANE View Post
    I have a 2010 iS with the bypass and the Solas 15/22. I'm running barely 71 according to my Garmin, but I am topped out at 8100 rpm and bouncing off the limiter sometimes. I know there are no-spring skis with the same mods, but I'm curious if anyone else with an iS has done the same mods. I know I'm 100lbs heavier, but I'm sure if all that extra weight is concentrated in one spot or not.

I'm thinking I have 2 issues:
    First, I've been having some issues with the ibr backing up in neutral. My mech thinks my throttle position error code has something with the bucket. So maybe it's not clearing the pump all the way. He's looking into the issue.

Second, I am thinking a grate change could help as well. Is the iS grate the same as what's on the no spring models? I was keeping up on the grate testing thread.

Anyone else have a spring ski with the same setup?
    I'm thinking your IS grate is the fastest grate for the S3 Hull... I'm sure others will chime in...

Thread Information