Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Wetsuits

+1

Wetsuits

I know most of you will know alot about this since alot of you live north of me in south florida. But I am looking to purchase a "spring" suit since it does not get real cold in South Florida. I have been looking for a Jet Pilot Spring suit that fits people taller than 6'. Most of the suits are funky colors or full suits. I would like a black/grey short sleeve suit....it is supposed to be 76 this weekend so I need to button up!

Does anyone have any good ideas on wet suits? Place to buy online or locally. Any brand better than others for PWC.

Quote Originally Posted by ESDJCO View Post
    ...it is supposed to be 76 this weekend so I need to button up

Did you really say that???? I hope you are making a joke I rode a few weeks ago in 44 deg water & 40ish air!!!! Up here in the great white north we try to stretch the season as long as possiable!!

+1
    I am seriuos. I am a floridian, once the water gets below 75 we freak out down here. I dont need a dry suit like the one in your pic, but I have been having a problem finding a quality spring suit for someone over 6'2" they are either awful colors or cheap in quality...I found the one I like in Jet pilot but they are for people under 6'.

I am seriuos. I am a floridian, once the water gets below 75 we freak out down here. I dont need a dry suit like the one in your pic, but I have been having a problem finding a quality spring suit for someone over 6'2" they are either awful colors or cheap in quality...I found the one I like in Jet pilot but they are for people under 6'.

Have you tried a good sized dive shop??? they should be abel to help you.

The water up here rearely ever reaches 75 deg....in that temp....we use swimshorts & lifejackets....thats it!!

Hi, new to GreenHulk myself, but I had a problem finding a wetsuit for me also. I'm 6'3 300 lbs lol. anyhow, I bought a 7 mil suit, 3xxxl , felt like a d'''k in a condom, no room to move, etc... way to tight. Went to a scuba shop, they found me a 5xl 3 mil for 145 bucks. got him ordering me a two peice this week, same size, 260 bucks. Not cold enough here yet for a full suit. anyway, heading back up north next week, I'll find out where he orders from or, if you want I'll give ya their number, but you should be able to find the same thing around fl. BigT

BigT: welcome to the board! Check this site out:
    www.liquidfit.com

They can make whatever you want... I am interested in this also!...PR...

Dude: go to www.Denniskirk.com and check out the slippery reform short suit! scroll around to find the size link!...PR...

+1
    I dont care where you are from that is some funny stuff.

Good to see someone else is having a problem finding a suit for the big and tall...well i am 6'2 3/4 and 200...

Thanks for the info....

At least your probably one of the biggest fastest protected dicks on the water....

+1
    The shorty I use is Black & grey with some blue trim around the seams.

The brand is Stearns, I think I got it from Overtons, it's not expensive, I think around $50 but it is comfortable with flat lock seams. I have seen this brand inboating supply stores too.

I use it some in early summer and fall

Thanks PaleRider, looks like the best place for a custom suit! Have you gotten any prices from them yet? now just gotta get home and have the wife measure me.............. BigT

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information