us rxtx 260 what speeds and mods

looking to see what speeds people in the us are running with mods starting with the riva gps module thanks

---------- Post added at 02:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:55 AM ----------

ran it last year stock put in some goodies but havent ridden yet. just seeing what mods and speeds people are seeing
    thanks

im dropping in sunday it will be in the 50's so ill let u know what speeds i get with the mods i have installed in sig also removed the six inch long air resisester in the manifold.hopefully i gps something good will post sundays results on sunday i use a garmin geko 301 will see

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by bm27 View Post
    im dropping in sunday it will be in the 50's so ill let u know what speeds i get with the mods i have installed in sig also removed the six inch long air resisester in the manifold.hopefully i gps something good will post sundays results on sunday i use a garmin geko 301 will see
    2010 RXTX 260

Rivas Speed Module
    Solas 15/22R prop (untouched)
    Worx Grate
    4" Canaflex line run to the front wrapped in insulation to the heat barrier
    Heat Barrier Installed
    Rivas Catch Can

73.9 MPH & 7980 - 8000 RPM

Probably going to install a Mini Rude, Rivas Valve Gear kit & ECU Re-Map (Les cook).. 76 - 77 MPH ?????

just picked up my ski had everthing done riva exhaust cold air intake the manifold upgrade kit 15/22r prop rd intake grate catchcan and the riva mod gps hope to get 73 to 74 will know next sunday to cold and windy in jerzey today maybe tuesday ill post what i get for now there is nothing else i can do short of a motec or the les cook flash not sure if ill do that

lost my garmin geko so ordered a new one of course it came monday i rode this sunday without gps using the skis gps i saw 75 with four bars of gas . i think there off by like 2 mph im not sure anyone know how much the stock gps is off by ? i will gps this sunday so i know what it is. wheather permiting

lost my garmin geko so ordered a new one of course it came monday i rode this sunday without gps using the skis gps i saw 75 with four bars of gas . i think there off by like 2 mph im not sure anyone know how much the stock gps is off by ? i will gps this sunday so i know what it is. wheather permiting
    2mph sounds about right. What RPMS were you at? Try to get right below the limiter before doing anything else. You could do a "mild" Les Cooke reflash and get rid of the boost limiter and raise the RPM limit to 7,300 (stock internals should be good to 7,300). Should be good for another 2mph.

Full Throttle or Broke!!! UNSANE's Avatar
    +1
    Mine is off exactly 1.5 mph.

+1
    My ski's gps indicates 0.5 to 1.5 mph faster than my hand held Garmin. I've seen it read 76 mph several times but was only going 74 to 74.5. The real question is why would BRP bias the dang gps like this??

You should also note I'm running a RS International ECU not the Riva bypass module.

The Highest rpm's I saw were 8060

Thread Information